Rouge.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
I figured it was about time that someone made a Rouge.wad, so I did. She has her own custom spin trail and walk frames. She's a Knux clone like she originally was in SA2
srb20005ay3.png

srb20006gy8.png

srb20007md5.png

Download Link

I figured I'd have more comments by now..
EDIT: Also, what do you guys think of this?

Not only would she look different, but she would be a tails clone rather than a knux clone like in Sonic Heroes and she wouldn't have the custom spin trail.

I'm probably going to make her, I just wanted to see what you guys think of it. It's kinda useless to make a character no one wants to play as, right?

Yeah, she'd be pretty much exactly like 1.1 tails.
I have no interest in making a fang wad, although I'm pretty sure I saw that monster had made a sprite of him before.

Well if you want a ang.wad, why don't you just make one yourself?
Back on topic, I still need replies on what you guys think of a Rouge Heroes wad

You know you could try soccing rouge to have both flight and glide/climb abilities, if you can make super sonic thok and float then I am sure there is someone who knows how to soc two abilities for rouge...

I don't think that's possible to do unless you do an exe mod. Also it would be hard to do 2 abilities at once unless you made roll in midair be fligh and regular ability glide like with super sonic, flying and thok.

But still people are probably going to want a Heroes suit rouge.
Also a while ago zck2020 had a nice (but impossible) idea for the ability. Glide/TailsPickup combo.

I can perceive no basis by which a combination of two abilities could be possible through the use of SOCs. No one can try unless they have a place to start.

As for the WAD itself. 'Tis alright, I see no real glaring flaws. It IS a shame you have to just make her a Knuckles clone though.

Well I was going to make her walk slower and glide faster, but I'll Begin and I found the fast gliding to be annoying and hard to maneuver with so I just made her into a Knux clone.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
But still people are probably going to want a Heroes suit rouge.
Also a while ago zck2020 had a nice (but impossible) idea for the ability. Glide/TailsPickup combo.

Ah yes, Sonic advanced 3's tag-team abilities...
91889220040623embed002tm9.jpg

Imagine the file size it would sum up to if we modded the game coding to handle all those abilities...

Also, draykon, if I had to pick a place to start, I'd start with the supersonic and elemental shield abilities...

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I figured I'd have more comments by now..
EDIT: Also, what do you guys think of this?

Not only would she look different, but she would be a tails clone rather than a knux clone like in Sonic Heroes and she wouldn't have the custom spin trail.

Did you play SA2B? She doesn't spin at all in the game.

Anywyas, about time one did come out, I'll download this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back