Strange House 0.1 (strangehouse.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfelipe51

My Uncle's house. The house is perfect, but don't have many furniture and don't have many textures. This house also have some traps =D

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vcetqn

Screenshots:
screenshot01.png

screenshot02.png

Well I finished testing it and i must say I liked it! My favorite trap was teh one at the shower you cn shoot someone into here and close it and then wait that person dies muahahahahaha. Well you can make more traps! Make a new one with more traps please!

I give some screens!

Outside the house:
srb20000vb6.png

The garden:
srb20001bl0.png

The garden's trap:
srb20002xc8.png

Inside the house:
srb20003xu8.png

Well a shower! But what is that blue thing? Is a button! But what do it does? Nothing only for decorate (lie)! Im forgotting something! If you enter the shower you will...
srb20004iv4.png

You will get stuck and have a date with the countdown of the Doom! I think that the button can do something in this case...
srb20005dc0.png

The Bad

Pretty good but, there's no way to go to the outer house area besides using tails or knuckles. You need to make an opening so Sonic users can get out. Why are there mario coins in the outer house area? You also need to set it to where we can't see the Thok barrier. Another thing is that there are too many item boxes, n00bs will crazy with teleporting boxes if the host doesn't know how to see item boxes. Also theres a diagonal red spring where it shouldn't be. I forgot to metion that you can play this in single player.

The Good

I can see this being a awesome match level with the shower trap. There really needs to be more hidden traps like teleporters to really dangerous parts of the house.

Overall I give this a 6/10

Actually you can get to the outer area as sonic, but you need to spindash, and it's a pain to get through.
Now for my review...

-Some textures appear in the sky, please fix that.
-There are too many monitors.
-Getting to the outer area as sonic can be a pain, make a way so they can all get out easily.

Apart from that, this is a good level. the only other problem is that some noobs will try to roleplay on this wad. but the traps are good.

8/10

DDMMCC said:
Actually you can get to the outer area as sonic, but you need to spindash, and it's a pain to get through.
Now for my review...

-Getting to the outer area as sonic can be a pain, make a way so they can all get out easily.

Apart from that, this is a good level. the only other problem is that some noobs will try to roleplay on this wad. but the traps are good.

8/10
Like i keep saying just remove the player starts and use death match starts, that way its only playable in match, team match, tag and ctf =/

Silent_Snipe said:
DDMMCC said:
Now for my review...

8/10
Like i keep saying just remove the player starts and use death match starts, that way its only playable in match, team match, tag and ctf =/
OBJECTION!!!
You need a 1P start for every level to run propietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back