Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4: Looks good

• 5: This is awsome

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds interesting. It would be appreciated if you gave us a bit a bit more information about the wad, though, or maybe a screenshot if possible. Not many of us have time to download every wad we see. =P

Well all it does is make it to where everytime you thok you hit a teleporter as if the box was right in front of you.And btw it works only in a netgame with 2+ player or 2 player mode.

Tell me if you need more discription.

Wesley20 said:
Well all it does is make it to where everytime you thok you hit a teleporter as if the box was right in front of you.
So, you mean to say the thok button acts just like a teleporter? That sounds... slightly annoying. Anyone who abuses the command can ruin the entire game with the mass teleporting of players. Instead of shifting all the players around, why not make it similar to chaos control? This way, you can simply make the player who used it instantly appear ten feet in front of his original spot, as long as a wall isn't in the way.

Blue Warrior said:
Wesley20 said:
Well all it does is make it to where everytime you thok you hit a teleporter as if the box was right in front of you.
So, you mean to say the thok button acts just like a teleporter? That sounds... slightly annoying. Anyone who abuses the command can ruin the entire game with the mass teleporting of players. Instead of shifting all the players around, why not make it similar to chaos control? This way, you can simply make the player who used it instantly appear ten feet in front of his original spot, as long as a wall isn't in the way.

The game is measured in pixels you know. :wink:

Its funny :P Especially in multiplayer but I got an error when I played as Teleporter and 2nd guy as tails and tails grabbed me to float me on top the game crashed with a violating segment(Insert random numbers here)

finally,a chaos control sonic. teleporter sonic would be so good in match if theres nothing to fall in when someone is about to hit you :wink: wink wink nudge nudge

Dude?

I really see no use for this exept to crash a game. But as Blue Warrior said you should make yourself move like ten feet forward in a chaos control move.

Well, I never commented on this, so I'll go ahead.

You have the basic idea of a custom charability down, you still need to consider more a more practical application.

That's because it was from a month ago.
The link has expired by now.

P.S. Don't post in a topic when it is more than 3 weeks old with no new replies.

Y'know, Chaos, bumping doesn't go against the rules, as long as has something decent to do with the topic. <_<

Also, use FFH for hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back