[Open Assets] "The Wizard Needs Food Badly!" Styled MD3 Pack

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

SuperPhanto

Bad at every videogame ever
Included in this pack is:
- Wizard Sonic, Ported from 1.09.4 to 2.2
- Wizard Tails, who's model was given to me by SSNtails, with animations edited from Sonic's.
- Wizard Knuckles, who's model I made based off of Wizard Sonic, and also applied Sonic's animations to as well as making some extras.
- Wizard SMS, a Heavy Modification of Wizard Sonic to resemble Super Mystic Sonic, both in terms of textures and animations. He is split into three models, one for Super Mystic Sonic, one for his extra animations, and one for Hyper Mystic Sonic.
- Another Wizard SMS model for an unofficial port of SMSunleashed, which I will not be providing a wad for, so look elsewhere.

As is with other models, setting interpolation to "always" is a bad idea.

To install, extract the 7z to your models folder and enter this into models.dat:
Code:
SMS SMS.md3 3.2 0.0
SMSO SMS_extra.md3 3.2 0.0
HMSO HMS.md3 3.2 0.0
smsunleashed SMS_old.md3 3.2 0.0
HandDrawn SSN_Sonic.md3 3.2 0.0
ssnsonic SSN_Sonic.md3 3.2 0.0
ssntails SSN_Tails.md3 3.2 0.0
LessUnique SSN_Tails.md3 3.2 0.0
uglyknux SSN_Knuckles.md3 3.2 0.0
nochuckles SSN_Knuckles.md3 3.2 0.0
ChrispyMarriage  SSN_Knuckles.md3 3.2 0.0

Version 5.1
- Somehow, I forgot to put the texture for SMS in the archive for version 5, but I didn't forget the blend file? Anyways, it's back.
Version 5
- Re-introduced interpolation
- Converted all models to md3
Version 4
- Added official Wizard Tails
- Fixed Sonic being inverted
Version 3.2
- Removed interpolation, for a more retro experience.
- Sonic now floats in place for his super form
Version 3.1.1
- Fixed Knuckles life box (why is this still a thing?)
Version 3.1
- Fixed Knuckles floating during the glide slide.
Version 3
- Rebranded to "'The Wizard Needs Food Badly!' Styled MD2 Pack"
- Added a custom Wizard Knuckles
- Changed archive from 7z to zip, to prevent confusion about the version number.
Version 2.1
- SMS's running animation is tilted slightly to look less weird. His boosting is still tilted more, though.
Version 2
- SMS's boosting is no longer wider, and is tilted instead! Sonic's model was renamed to SSN_Sonic.md2 to prevent conflicting with other models. Also removed the prefix

Attachments

• srb20020.png
    srb20020.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 3,637
  • srb20021.png
    srb20021.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 3,056
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 3,398
  • Wizard_Model_Pack-v5.1.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,074
Last edited:
i'll recommend to change the filename for Hand Drawn Sonic model
so it doesn't collide with JeckJim one

Finally... we did it.

SMSReborn can finally be modeled! and uh... lag our pcs more yeah.

SMS already had a Wizard model from 1.09.4. It's in Golden Shine's Shining Archive

The entire point of this is to port the Wizard model for SMSReborn and last I checked, it's the exact same textures. Also 2.2 removed support for legacy models so it wouldn't matter if a 1.09.4 model existed, a porting job would be needed.

The entire point of this is to port the Wizard model for SMSReborn and last I checked, it's the exact same textures. Also 2.2 removed support for legacy models so it wouldn't matter if a 1.09.4 model existed, a porting job would be needed.

It's actually not the exact textures. I found the texture that was modified to make that one and made nicer looking textures using it. I also had to modify the model itself to make it so that there would be only one stripe as opposed to a stripe on every spike. The flame bracelets were also around the socks, so I had to change that as well.

Updated to version 3!

This update adds a Wizard Knuckles that I made, and changed the name to: "The Wizard Needs Food Badly!" Styled MD2 Pack.

Look out for more things to come! I will try my best to get the Wizard Tails in this pack asap...

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Really quickly updated to 3.1, which fixes Knuckles's glide slide

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Sorry for updating too much, but 3.2 removes interpolation and fixes Super Sonic's stand animation.

btw, i wish you make an alternative pack that include interpolation, it really feel clunky to me seeing the models without it

Update 4 is out! Wizard Tails is here, and Sonic has been fixed! By the way, Knuckles's running is supposed to look like that, because it mimics Sonic's

Last edited:
What if I told you an eight year old put the code into the models.dat and did it first try on ANDROID, and then after that I made fsonic use a model

Version 5.1 is out! I forgot SMS's texture file, but apparently not the blend file. This has been fixed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back