Rafael V3 (A work in progress)

cozyraf

Judge
Judge
I'm working on the new set of sprites of my character. I plan to redoo them but i don't know if i need to redoo the sign or keep it that way. Can you help me choose?

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 181
  • SIGNA0.png
    SIGNA0.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
I followed Im_Percynator's advice and its not like it worked, Its between yes and no. Yes cause its different, No cause its like the same but with the lines removed. But anyways, I'm planing to make this character do an Animation when the Player presses one of the custom buttons, but the problem is that i don't know how to make it on a lua script. I have the sprites done to do and i wanted the last Sprite to get stuck when the animations over (until an badnik hurts the character and other reasons) . I tried to lua code but it looks like its not something i would be able to do. Can you guys help me?

Last edited:
Ok, i've done some improvements and i just need to know how to get the animation stuck in the last frame. Can I get some help?

Last edited:
Ok, i've done some improvements and i just need to know how to get the animation stuck in the last frame. Can I get some help?

oh man, i wish i could code too, it isn't that ez for me :/, like i always love to say, good luck man, you are going more far than me lol

Your welcome!
Oops, the video got deleted already.
Anyways hows the progress of the character going?

The character's doing good. I think that for now he doesn't need to be stuck on the last Sprite or something. I think i can say that he is "done" for now. I'm working on Pedro for karts and i just need to make the recordings to get him on submissions. Later on i will do the remake of Pedro on srb2 and publish a "Legacy" character (that has trouble on chaging colors) And I'll maybe do Leandro (but wait, wasn't him Alejandro? Oh wait, thats just Fang but different :P) Oh, and btw, i commented on his vídeo saying not to do that and he hearted my comment and delete the vídeo (the vídeo was basically just him showing a tutorial of how to install srb2 on an Windows 95 emulator on mobile and pretending it was me, pretty strange actually, the vídeo was titled "What if Rafael could be playable on srb2 without downloading him?..." and he went to the sonic 3 air's website to get it by clicking on a specific location??? and the mod was the "Legacy" version of him (Rafael V2.6. to be precise).

Fun fact : Pedro has a twin brother, but i'm too lazy to do him :P He was going to be (and he's known on my place as) the Knuckles character, maybe his nickname can be Alejandro cause why not?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back