Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im YaminoHikari14 i've visited the message boards many times as a guest when astheman14 reccomended it to me I decided to join. Thanks ashtheman14 :)

Hey all. I'm Adam.
I used to just be a guest user until I found out my best friend (Spongecar) had an account here. I decided to start one up yesterday and attempted to submit a level but it was rejected because of several bugs, an overused level gimmick and copyrighted music (derezzed).
EDIT: Oh and SpiritCrusher. For the record, I did actually look at the level design tutorial. If I didn't I wouldn't have gotten anywhere at all.

Last edited:
Hullo. My name is Cyanlime. I think I was a member of these forums a long time ago, but I kinda forgot my username! I hope I can fit back into the community nicely. I plan to work on some wads in the near future.

Hey peeps. I'm Gleed312 and I like playing SRB2 and stuff. For a while before I registered here, I was just floatin' around here and stuff, getting wads, mods, you name it.

Hey there folks. Funnybot here, *(if you've evere seen any recent episodes of south park, you'll get it) and I'm not going to lie, I'm a total beginner at most videogames.
Anyways, I read the rules for the forum and will do my best to stick to them.

I am Pulse the Dark. I used to play SRB2 back when I was under the name Dark Dragon, however, after the upgrade I stopped caring about SRB2 and tried other games. Now I'm back and with a much cooler name! Still RPing and hanging out like I used to. I'm not too fond of the changes in SRB2 like no black emerald, the new final boss, and for some reason no one is ever joining my servers. If you see me and SMS is added then I'll change my name to Pulse The Mystic because I love SMS. Peace out people! Obey the word of Foamy!

Hello!

Hi! I'm goku the boghog. I have been surfing around the 'MB' for quite some time, and have played srb2 countless times. I hope to find a great place here. Thanks!

-BogBogBog... ,

Goku the Boghog.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Hey! I'm TheBetaFox / Tails. Some of you might know me from my AIO server, which is the most c-laggy server on the planet..

-Beta

Hey, I'm Sgt. Slaughter from that server! Not that laggy...

Hello I'm new and Ive already failed XD

We've all failed at one point or another! You're sure to make a couple mistakes here and there, but remain humble, and learn from them, and you'll do fine! Welcome to the SRB2 Community!

Ahh! I can't belive I didn't posted here yet! I have to change it.

Well... So I am Pandea... In real world known as Natalia Blues... I'm from Poland and I am playing SRB2 a lot of time... (but private) I am interset in Music styles, dancing, singing and some types of Games... I think that's all I can say about me for now :)

INTRODUCTION THREAD, MY GOD

Well, this is nostalgic as all get-out. I was on these forums about 4-5 years ago back when PHPBB2 was king and everyone was impatiently awaiting the release of 1.1 while we all speedran 1.09.4, asked when slopes would be released and encountered various networking issues.

But yeah, I'm back under a completely new account (i think my fourth on this site, in all honesty). Is that even legal?

Anyway, I'm 15, lesbian, transgender, a brony, a musician, I play too many games and I watch too much anime. Higurashi is baws. I live in Tauranga and I'm about to start up my own private guitar lesson service so I can save up for this old baby:

http://www.rondomusic.com/intrpdual828blood.html

Because I need an 8-string, this one is GOOD and the retailer is CHEAP AS ANYTHING.

So yeah, hi. Did you miss me? :>

no. no you didn't ;-;

INTRODUCTION THREAD, MY GOD

Well, this is nostalgic as all get-out. I was on these forums about 4-5 years ago back when PHPBB2 was king and everyone was impatiently awaiting the release of 1.1 while we all speedran 1.09.4, asked when slopes would be released and encountered various networking issues.

But yeah, I'm back under a completely new account (i think my fourth on this site, in all honesty). Is that even legal?

Anyway, I'm 15, lesbian, transgender, a brony, a musician, I play too many games and I watch too much anime. Higurashi is baws. I live in Tauranga and I'm about to start up my own private guitar lesson service so I can save up for this old baby:

http://www.rondomusic.com/intrpdual828blood.html

Because I need an 8-string, this one is GOOD and the retailer is CHEAP AS ANYTHING.

So yeah, hi. Did you miss me? :>

no. no you didn't ;-;

Well nice to meet you i'm EternallyAries.

And welcome to the forums. Well welcome back that is.

Yaaaay someone responded to tiny baby post. I feel specail.
Although it does feel kinda odd being welcomed back by someone who joined about 4 years after me :/

Actually he's been around longer than that. Anyways welcome back. Oh and for the record, I joined in the early 2.0.4 era, which was around 2-3 years ago if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back