Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
chara_04.png

You are now hearing this music.

I am of the opinion that the Time-Eater's identity is none other than Eggman, in some convoluted way. Looking at him, it's obvious that he's nothing more than a mess of facial hair gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Well, you can't preorder the Collector's Edition anymore in most places (other than local shops which is where I got mine). In Australia anyway. So yeah, I'm happy.

Pfft, levels we've already seen. How about a complete full level run through of something we haven't seen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZagLnO3ItlM&feature=player_embedded
Spagonia

Haven't seen a Modern Sky Sanctuary play-through until that post, and the videos weren't in shit quality.

I have to say that I'm liking what I see for modern Sky Sanctuary, not as boos abusive as Green Hill Zone that's for sure. Probably my favorite level out of the ones that we've seen.

Haven't seen a Modern Sky Sanctuary play-through until that post, and the videos weren't in shit quality.
Actually, a CNet interview with Aaron Webber (Sega Rep) was posted not too long ago in very good quality. Aaron was also quite skilled at the game so he didn't make as many mistakes as this player did. He also was able to get through the level much faster.

Unless you're talking about Spagonia? Unfortunately, that is the only video fans can see of the level at the moment. I don't really like the amount of death pits and balloons in the level. Along with that, those swinging hangers from Adabat look annoying.

For once, Inyuasha and I agree on something. Except I'm not quite sure if that was modded or not. I don't even think that's actually possible in the game.

EDIT: Never mind, the leak was fake.

Last edited:
Is the game broken? Is the classic gameplay better than the werehog gameplay? Is it better than Sonic 4? Will I stick around to it to get all Achievements/Trophies? Yes to all of that. Those kind of glitches/brokenness is only when you do it on purpose. I'll still play the game at my own pace.

I am getting a PS3 just for this game (well, I did want one for other reasons, but this enforced it). PC version isn't worth it, my specs are wayyyyy below the requirements.
This game is going to be so epic. Just to think that the game is only nine days away from release makes me grin so hard I think that my skin was ripped off.

Is the game broken? Is the classic gameplay better than the werehog gameplay? Is it better than Sonic 4? Will I stick around to it to get all Achievements/Trophies? Yes to all of that. Those kind of glitches/brokenness is only when you do it on purpose. I'll still play the game at my own pace.
Agreed. As long as it's fun, I don't give a shit about how UNREALISTIC this CARTOON FANTASY game is. Inuyasha's arguments are completely futile. If you want physics, why the hell do you play SRB2?

Er, did you watch the video? Inuyasha's point was that the spamdash could be abused in a certain way to completely break the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back