the 2.2.4 patch broke the game

somehow soon after I downloaded the 2.2.4 patch the game just decided to quit. so now whenever I open the game it just brings up the "the application was unable to start correctly" error has anyone had this problem and was able to fix it

Try to delete the SRB2 and re-download it (first take the save state to have it) And then download the 2.2.4 patch and put it, if the error still appears, try to just play 2.2.1

somehow soon after I downloaded the 2.2.4 patch the game just decided to quit. so now whenever I open the game it just brings up the "the application was unable to start correctly" error has anyone had this problem and was able to fix it

64-bit builds have been discontinued. Reinstall 2.2.1 from scratch and then patch 2.2.4 over it.

Aight so, I messed with the music soundfonts a bit too much and I couldn't play the game anymore. By that, I mean I kept getting this error: "The procedure entry point SDL_RWclose could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\user\Downloads\srb2win.exe"
Idk why, But I do.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back