Online Mode...is it working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is probably a really n00bish topic but, is the online mode on SRB2 working? Or is it just my computer? Or are people never hosting servers?
Because whenever I go on the online mode and search for servers on the "internet" option, it, recently, has been coming up with no servers! Before there were servers to join lots of the time, especially around 9PM-11PM GMT. But now there's none. :(
There's probably an explanation to this but I just wanna play online again!

Your not n00bish cause I had the same problem...it's just the master server is down. It can be down for days, weeks, months, etc. I host games anyway so I can change my characters color without having to do it every round in one player.

While the topic itself would be considered "newbish", you sound smarter than a lot of n00bs here...

Ice said:
While the topic itself would be considered "newbish", you sound smarter than a lot of n00bs here...
Why tank too very much... (;0)
I suppose it helps when you use correct grammer and spelling.
But does anyone know how long the Master Server is going to be down for. Or how long it's been down for?

PS: Thanks for the quick response you guys. I was expecting to have to wait till morning.

When will the master server come back? (I downloaded it again but that still did not work.) Someone please tell me when it is coming back.

unknown41 said:
When will the master server come back? (I downloaded it again but that still did not work.) Someone please tell me when it is coming back.
Master server is up when it's up. It's so unpredictable that I'm thinking about giving up on netgames.

unknown41 said:
(I downloaded it again but that still did not work.)

Re-Downloading SRB2 will not help most of the time, as the MS is not in the installer, and is in fact, a completely seperate program/website that SRB2 checks for netgames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back