Sonic 4: Episode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have yet to see any gameplay, so before any of you go off and start saying that this will be better than the previous(even though the graphics are already better)I suggest we wait for the gameplay. After that we'll be able to make more concrete statements.

Who needs gameplay? If it has Sonic in it, it's a shit game. No matter what.

Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting that they'd ditch the pre-rendered graphics, also liking the improved running animation. My only real worry about this game at this point is the music.

The online co-op also caught me by suprise somehow, I also find it funny as shit how Metal Sonic appearently hijacks that rocket from episode 1.

Who needs gameplay? If it has Sonic in it, it's a shit game. No matter what.

Yes, Tails Skypatrol, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are the only good games in the entire franchise. Everyone knows that.

Last edited:
What's this?
Death Yard? Could it be?

What's this?!
Sky Park?! My favorite level in Sonic Rivals?!

Sonic Team.
Don't you dare disappoint me now.

That new Eggman sign post is really...bleh. Considering that the Eggman is from a piece of Sonic Colors promotional artwork.
Avcc.jpg
Or so it seems...

Last edited:
That new Eggman sign post is really...bleh. Considering that the Eggman is from a piece of Sonic Colors promotional artwork.
Avcc.jpg
Or so it seems...

I don't know it doesn't look too alike with the exception that they are both tilted a little to the side.

It looks promising.A new graphics and physics engine, and of course Metal Sonic as a returning enemy.But still not completely sure what to expect.
After just looking at the screenshots I have very high hopes for the game.Now if only there was a gameplay video.

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't think they'd release the box art this soon. Looks nice. Also, the new enemy looks pretty nice too. Don't remember seeing any bear enemies (manbearpig) since Sonic 1.

That music hardly bodes well. I hope it isn't one of the stage themes.

The level design looks okay from what we can see... But is it just me or is there and overload of blue saturation? Also, I wanted to see gameplay of that industrial stages. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back