Sonic & the Black Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
NINJA COW said:
I read the Nintendo Power article on the game and I think it looks pretty cool.

Did they say anything interesting about it? I couldn't find anything besides the original reaction from google and while I assumed Sonic Stadium would have more details, I need to be logged in to browse the Sonic the Hedgehog forums even though I can view the individual subforums within it. (I'm not planning on registering to solve this, I doubt its worth the trouble to join another forum)

So sega might rush it. They make fast games but I hope mighty will return because his strength with a sword he'd kick butt.

MIGHTY MAN said:
So sega might rush it. They make fast games but I hope mighty will return because his strength with a sword he'd kick butt.
Just mighty coming back would get alot of fans hyped

I doubt Mighty will ever come back, sorry.

I think the idea of Sonic in a suit of armor is retarded, honestly. I mean really, if you're playing a Sonic game, do you want to be slowly running around in a bulky suit of armor and a sword? I know I don't.

sonicfreak94 said:
I think the idea of Sonic in a suit of armor is retarded, honestly. I mean really, if you're playing a Sonic game, do you want to be slowly running around in a bulky suit of armor and a sword? I know I don't.

I know little to nothing about the gameplay except that Knux has two swords, Sonic has a talking sword, and that killing peasants is not a good idea. However from the screenshot (one and only) I saw it doesn't look like he's wearing any armor, he's probably stuck with the sword just as much as he was with Shahra's ring... (except a little more practical this time around)

I'm dying to see some scans of the actual Nintendo Power article, as so far I've only seen the cover art and a pic of the Black Knight (looks cooler than Erazor Djinn for starters). The concept seems kind of odd but as I said earlier in the topic, either way I'm interested in seeing what happens to this. (It doesn't seem as random if you consider it the Medieval sequel to Secret Rings but still...)

Sonic does not look good with a sword, in my opinion. He is hard to take seriously. Other then the fact he looks dumb holding a sword, this game seems to have potential, but I can never be sure.

EDIT: FIRST POST, BLAAAAARGH

Jellybones69 said:
Sonic does not look good with a sword, in my opinion. He is hard to take seriously. Other then the fact he looks dumb holding a sword, this game seems to have potential, but I can never be sure.
This game can be pretty entertaining as long as sonic team don't rush it or come up with a poorly designed story.

This is probably old so spare me.

this may be old news but its new to me

I got the new nintendo power and they're making black knight seem like a cool game.the controls are not like secret rings you will have to use both nunchuck and wiimote,

nunchuck to move him around and wiimote for the sword.

you can customize your weapons and other things for sonic which is sweet, they also say that the camera will go 2D to 3D like unleshed. but theres no word if the story will be like a storybook or full motion clip

its sounding awesome!

Some guy on the sega boards.^

That I simpily don't like the idea of Sonic + Swords, and would rather if Nintndo would translate/localize Mother 3, a japan only RPG.

...I know. Dur. Like I said, I don't like the idea of Sonic + swords, period, no matter who made it. I'd rather have the game I mentioned in my other post, or even having Sonic Unleashed delayed- Wait, that would be a good thing.

Heard of the Black Knight fanart contest yet? I happen to be joining.
All hail the awesome might of the Metal Robotnik (Malicious Fingers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back