Damn it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

True liar.
Whenever i try to host a game, i always get this error:

Code:
SOCK_Get error: #10093: unknown error

I never used to have this error occur, but after i got download accelerator plus, i get the error.

I have also this message when a Lag Player enters the part or that 3 players play too a long time

:(

ree-c said:
I never used to have this error occur, but after i got download accelerator plus, i get the error.

Then I think it's fairly obvious what you need to do.

I have also this message when a Lag Player enters the part or that 3 players play too a long time

I got kicked out of your netgame today because you added SHADOW.WAD and I don't have that.

Kaos Fox said:
I hate to say this but Download Accelerator Plus is actually spyware.

I agree.
I had it for 1 year, the full version too.
Then, I had a spyware scan, and watched carefully.
Once it got to DAP's folder...
around 100-150 spyware threats came up. It was sad, cause it was fast and reliable, too.
Ah well.

Might want to do a spyware scan and make sure it's all gone. Personally, I haven't had any problems with DAP, but acronym about mileage here.

AND don't forget to Immunize. Otherwise you'll regret it once spyware keeps returning to your system over and over.

SSNTails said:
ree-c said:

Then I think it's fairly obvious what you need to do.

I got kicked out of your netgame today because you added SHADOW.WAD and I don't have that.

What the heck!? You don't have SHADOW.WAD? I thought everybody had that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back