IMPORTANT! A faker in SRB2 Netgames!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetor

Yesterday my friend Konda (here he named Sasa) told to me very disagreeable news. Noob (name of this noob is Rene), who used his name White The Night, now using my name in netgames! I seen, like Rene use LXShadow's and SSNTails's names when he played in my server.

How long he will damage my reputation?!

So now I playing ONLY ON MY OWN SERVERS. IF U SEE PLAYER NAMED HETOR NOT ON MY SERVER IT'S NOT ME!

And if u unmasked Rene or he used ur name plz report it here to know how to distinguish u from Rene.

All what I know about Rene:
-He attack like noob
-He never use mouselook, I'm - always
-Konda said, Rene say "fuck u" or "Fucker" very often and without reason (untested information)
-He live in Germany, I'm in Ukraine (So if u r russian/ukrainian - tell to him/me something in russia to make sure it's real Hetor)
-His favorite WAD is GH2V5 (I have only GH2V4 and if u see "Hetor's server" with GH2V5 it's 100% not my server.)
-Konda said, Rene always wanna be admin (untested information)
-He often say "Come to my server rene.de".

If u know more report it here too plz.

And one question - 4ever ban from master server - is it possible? if yes, i think Rene must be banned long time ago!

Thank u very much if u read this message. It's very important for me.

Stop censor dodging, Christ.

This guy came on my server once, started begging for crap so I told him where to stick his wads and booted him. ^_~

I haven't played SRB2 Online in a L.O.N.G time.
Maybe, he fakes to be all of us?
Sure hope he doesn't fake to be me...
(BTW: Maybe I'll play today. Or maybe not.)

I must be lucky, nobody has impersonated me before *Watches as 5 zeldagamer00's pop up* Oh crap...
Anyway i think ash is right, plenty of the fake users are 1 person.

zeldagamer00 said:
I must be lucky, nobody has impersonated me before *Watches as 5 zeldagamer00's pop up* Oh crap...

People useually impersonate people that are well known, this is why nobody has impersonated you.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
zeldagamer00 said:

People useually impersonate people that are well known, this is why nobody has impersonated you.
Thank god im still called a "Newb"

Well, being a "newb" is a good and a bad thing in my opinion. That is just one of the perks :p

I recall a person named Rene joining my server one of the few times I hosted it... Not a very pleasent person at all.
His offenses on my server include swearing obscenely whenever I hit him, and even when I'm not hitting him.
Demanding that I be kicked even though I was the server.
Telling me to VERIFY him (VERIFY = command to give a player access to server commands.)
And spamming keyboard mashings.
Remember: BAN is your friend.

Hetor said:
-He live in Germany, I'm in Ukraine (So if u r russian/ukrainian - tell to him/me something in russia to make sure it's real Hetor)
Or, if you're part German, talk to him/you in German to see if it's the fake Hetor.

EDIT: Also, I'm not that well known, either, so I don't think I'd have to worry about people faking me.

1.09.4b should have the IP displayed when a user joins, it should work, as long as it doesn't require anything extra to be sent to the server... SSN, stop procrastinating!

Cue said:
1.09.4b should have the IP displayed when a user joins, it should work, as long as it doesn't require anything extra to be sent to the server... SSN, stop procrastinating!
I always think of the pie chart of Procrastination when I see the word procrastination.
blue_circle.gif

Also, as far as I know, I've never been impersonated. Of course, I don't netgame often.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Cue said:
I always think of the pie chart of Procrastination when I see the word procrastination.
blue_circle.gif

Also, as far as I know, I've never been impersonated. Of course, I don't netgame often.
For those who didn't notice, there are some white points inside that circle, meaning that it isn't 100% ;)

EDIT:
Hey everyone. You may know me as Godspeed, Golden Warrior, Lightspeed, etc. There has been an imposter posing as me, and others, lately. Today, he made a server with the same name as mine (godspeed's server, but he left off the apostrophe). This is starting to annoy me. People know it is not really me, but I would like to remove this problem. His IP Address is 220.239.170.49. Please help.
Any hints it's the same person?

Brawl's Server Impersonation

Hello <anyone>.

I've encountered an impostor earlier today, before entering Lightspeed's problem. Because creating a new topic that has a connection with this topic is unnecessary, I thought posting a reply in this topic would be better.

This is about the impersonation of Brawl's Server. In this server, the host was Daunte. He was not communicating much. There are multiple LOGS of the server, due to two server shutdowns and rehosts and one consistency failure.

LOG 1
LOG 2
LOG 3

Impersonator's (Daunte's) Server Details
Code:
IP: 68.52.98.17
Port: 5029
Hostname: brawls server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Brawl's Server Details
Code:
IP: 138.88.167.7
Port: 50139
Hostname: brawlserv
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Cue said:
This guy came on my server once, started begging for crap so I told him where to stick his wads and booted him. ^_~

He does that all the time on amy's server -.-

Did he beg for GH2v5?

Cue said:

But my IP allways changing by some reason :(

I have come across that guy many times. I even witnessed him faking Konda. I tried reporting the server that allowed this garbage, but I didn't get the log to prove it. =_= I also saw the Brawl faker, not sure if it was Rene.

Just as a side note, Hetor, why are you complaining about Rene swearing when you are known to have made a mod with swearing and inappropriate stuff built into it? I can see that you did this to make Rene and his reputation known to the community, but you aren't exactly clean either.

BTW, I'm still not known well enough, so no fakers for me... OH NOES, A GEMINI SPARK SERVER... when my server won't show up on the MS...yet. ^_~

Speedylizzard14 said:
Cue said:

He does that all the time on amy's server -.-

Did he beg for GH2v5?

Yup, that'd him.

Anyone care to share an IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back