Favorite Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really weird topic but what are your favorite glitches in a video game? Mine was in sonic rivals when tails lost in knock out and kept skating back and fourth across the screen while he was sitting down.

SpinDashing Amy, the Hidden Temple in Dry Lagoon and Wild Canyon, the room of mysterious pictures, reaching the end of City Escape 2P, summoning the ARK pieces to fall when in Final Rush 2P...can I choose? :U

*cough*

Knuckles in Twinkle Park/Emerald Coast.
Amy/Tails in Emerald Coast.
God I found to many glitches to name. :V

When using debug mode in Sonic 3 and knuckles, sonic will sometimes start running up the air and spinning around and going crazy!
(it will only do this every once in a while if your moving kinda fast and go into debug mode) sonic stays in one spot but does a whole crapload of crazy actions.

Sonic Destiny said:
When using debug mode in Sonic 3 and knuckles, sonic will sometimes start running up the air and spinning around and going crazy!
(it will only do this every once in a while if your moving kinda fast and go into debug mode) sonic stays in one spot but does a whole crapload of crazy actions.
Not a glitch. Button Function.
Also:

06: Infinite Jump
Sonic 1: Crappy Special Stages
And all of the glitches Chaos and I posted that we found out.
Awesome/url]

The glitch that allows you to go over the level in Balloon Park in Sonic 3 2P mode :P

Which reminds me of a really funny glitch. I was playing with Sonicfreak94 in that level (netgame in Fusion :P). We both tried to get up there. He succeded, I didn't. So I decided to wait until he finished the level, as there was no chance to win then. Well, that's what I thought... After the 2nd lap, the game stopped counting every time he crossed the finish line! It was funny, he kept running and his lap count still was stuck in "2" XD I was like "WTF" at first and he kept saying "HAX HAX". I can't believe it took me like 10 seconds to react :P I went up there then and I beaten him.

OK, OK, that was a full story, but the glitch that caused it all was just plain hilarious. Sonic 3 has pwned Sonicfreak94 XD

Super boucing attack on SA2, do spin dash, jump and do the bounce attack near of a wall (must do it fast)

It stretches forever, and the Chao Garden glitches aren't cool.
Playing 2-Players in a more complete version of Rail Canyon is cool. You just simply get the Chaotix on switches, besides Charmy, and have the other player stand next to them. Then, climb up the rails to the top. There is a blue rail in the distance. Use Charmy's sting and go towards it. There'll be a barrier, so you'll have to go around it. Keep going untill you find a trail of Rings. Land on it, and you can ride invisible rails, all the way untill the Goal Ring. There is a checkpoint, and the ground where the Ring is is unsolid. In other levels, you can do the same thing by having someone be Omega, Sonic, or Shadow, get them in a corner, and use the tornado and spinning hit thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back