Mario Super sluggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
I was reading nintendo power the other day when i found the article in the previews section, couple months later, i got a new issue, i found out the title was: "Super Mario Sluggers". I liked the first mario baseball game, i wonder how this one will turn out, what do you guys think?

That it will be just as crappy as the sequal to Strikers, but hey, I didn't like the first Strikers so...

This is Mario Super Sluggers

super_mario_sluggers_wii-thumb.jpg

Yes and it is very creative(not sarcasm).

It's a updated version Mario Superstar Baseball. I think that that one was good.

Generic baseball games with just better graphics and random items isn't creative. It's the same old crap we've been getting since Mario Kart.

Honestly, while I'm not a huge fan of the Mario sports titles, I don't see what makes the concept so uncreative about a sequel to a game, especially a game that seems like a good fit for the Wiimote controls. Sure, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with it, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come up with the idea behind a lot of sequels that end up fun to play anyhow.

I like sports games and it usually involves hitting a ball. But the only problem is I don't have a wii. I would kill to have one of those XD

For those who don't use wrist straps...

I sense many broken wiimotes! XD

SilverESP said:

Ha , wriststraps are no good, The best thing for a Wii remote Is a NYko grip to atatch to the back of the Wii remote,It also comes with a charger for the wii remote :D!

You know, back in the days of the N64, I thought Mario sports titles were a pretty cool idea (Hey, Mario Tennis was neat). But now I think I'm having second thoughts. When will they begin to concentrate on more meaningful games? Miyamoto should have forgotten about Wii Fit and instead chosen to revive troubled franchises. Somewhere you need to focus on delivering content for hardcore gamers and not just casuals. Not to mention, a million people could develop a casual game, but only Miyamoto can develop... a Miyamoto game.

ninja said:
SilverESP said:

Ha , wriststraps are no good, The best thing for a Wii remote Is a NYko grip to atatch to the back of the Wii remote,It also comes with a charger for the wii remote :D!
What about those Wii condoms that Nintendo ship with every new Wiimote.

Good one, I swear I dont like Nintendo when they do that crap,Everytime one of their systems comes out they have like a better thing when you buy it after 3 or 5 months.Cause when I bought the Wii I dident get the Grip thing /; .

SilverESP said:
This is Mario Super Sluggers

super_mario_sluggers_wii-thumb.jpg

Sweet...I'm a natural fan for most games that hit my interest level. I don't care if it's a repeat of the first one...it's on the Wii, which means...more competition with my brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back