• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Last Man Standing Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK.exe

The one and only!
Kart Krew™️
MK here again to present you some more maps, mainly for the Custom game mode known as, Last Man Standing made by Blaze the Cat.

Me and Blast88 had the idea to make the maps since the vanilla maps are a bit too big for our liking. These maps are meant to be small and compact so that there is alot of action rather than scouting for players to kill.

Theses Maps can double up to be match maps... but it's way to hectic for my liking :V

Screenshots

srb20272.png

You just got to have Meadow Match Variant in there

srb20273.png

'Mini Meadow'

srb20274.png

'Aquatic Corridors'

srb20275.png

Not likely to drown

srb20276.png

'Green Stone'

srb20277.png

Smallest map in the pack

srb20278.png

'Galactic Center'

srb20279.png

"Lots of tight Corridors"

This is what we have come up with so far and plan to improve as well as make more.

Its been some time since i have done an update on this thread since i really wanted to push out a release version for you guys to have a go with as well as me working more on my other Map pack (alternate vanilla match maps)

But don't threat, i do have one thing to show you. Due to the release of version 2.1.15 being released i decided to add slopes to the maps as well as include another map.

srb20289.png

Introducing... Maple lake

srb20290.png

Another View for Maple lake

srb20292.png

Maybe a tad dark

srb202791.png

'Smooth'

srb20291.png

More slopes

As like everything is in this wad, This is a W.I.P

Plaza District Zone

Here is a possible level I've been working on that might be added in the LMS pack. Feedback is appreciated.

srb20283.png

srb20284.png

srb20285.png

srb20286.png

needs a name change for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back