• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Virt's MD2 Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
Okay, gotten into MD2s, so...

14c7lh5.jpg
Yeah. After that's done (I've only got the walking frames left), I'm gonna start working on The Tales of Tails: The Search for Sonic. Once that's started, you'll see some actual content of it. I'm putting that off until Mario's done.

...So I take it you gave up on these. Okay then.

Also, regarding your sig, Sonic Robo Blast 64 was done, and it was terrible. I doubt yours will be any different, as level ports are always awful (See: Anything TheOmegaShow makes).

...So I take it you gave up on these. Okay then.

Also, regarding your sig, Sonic Robo Blast 64 was done, and it was terrible. I doubt yours will be any different, as level ports are always awful (See: Anything TheOmegaShow makes).

a) Basically, yeah, I did, for the moment.

b) Sonic Robo Blast 64 (going to be after ToT:SfS) won't be a level port. I know those are horrid. I'm going to add an SRB2-ish twist. But before I work on that, I'm going to finish the one last frame of Mario's MD2 and make The Tales of Tails: The Search for Sonic. Cheesy name, I know...

Alright, do I need to rip the Super Mario 64 model for you? It's better than the Super Smash Bros. 64 one.

Alright, do I need to rip the Super Mario 64 model for you? It's better than the Super Smash Bros. 64 one.

Ahem, this is the Mario Party model, thank you very much. And I think Mario Party is much better than SM64, main-character-model-wise.

Yo, Virt! Before you get started I call Wario! He is my all-time favorite Mario Character.
(Of course I am Joking and am In no way telling you not to do him if you wish.)

Yo, Virt! Before you get started I call Wario! He is my all-time favorite Mario Character.
(Of course I am Joking and am In no way telling you not to do him if you wish.)

Wario had a pretty cool model from Mario Party. Anyways, tons more models on the Resource, so expect some inbetween updates from ToT:SfS.

EDIT: What would be really cool would be if I could get Bowser's hovershell from the Yoshi's Island map in Mario Party. Sonic_fan, you think you could rip that?

Last edited:
Double post, sorry.

I've got a new game for y'all to play.

It's called...

Who's That MD2??

24wg785.jpg

The winner gets a free...

Yes, it's Bowser in the Egg Mobile. I borrowed the Egg Mobile from one of Jeck's MD2s because nobody ripped Black Hole Bowser from Mario Party 2.

why srb2 with opengl on my computer this lag
????

Why are you posting in someone elses thread?
Do you not speak English or something, so instead of using translate, you just post in random threads? :/

On-topic:
These .md2's look pretty cool Virt. Uhm... My only question is, if I were to use one, who would it go over? It'd be pretty funny seeing Mario do a thok, but...

These .md2's look pretty cool Virt. Uhm... My only question is, if I were to use one, who would it go over? It'd be pretty funny seeing Mario do a thok, but...

Md2s go over any character you use, it also makes other people online look the same.

Hey guys, two updates.

1.) "Who's that MD2?" will now be hosted on my avatar. PM me your guesses.
2.) I'm dropping mods for now, I'm gonna stick with MD2-making/animating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back