Resource icon

Snick's Challenge From Pizza Tower

Wait wait! There's no need for this now, he just misread my username with the mod's name, and the guy that started the #CancelSonic is also named Snick. But we're ok now, he reached me on the PV to say sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oooooooooooooooooh, I understand now.

Whew.

So this is the guy that started the whole #CancelSonic garbage.
And wants Sega to remove fanmade OCs, comics, and games.
Now the trend is bigger, and it's your fault. Also, you have a fanmade OC on your Twitter account. Care to explain that?
Please. Don't start this up again.
EDIT: You started this up AGAIN.

would be fun if the leanin nightmare tune plays when ur about to hit 10 mins(lik ein pizza tower when ur under 2 mins aka after 8 mins)

would be fun if the leaning nightmare tune plays when ur about to hit 10 mins(lik ein pizza tower when ur under 2 mins aka after 8 mins)
1st: that would be cool but...
2nd: srb2 levels go to 20 mins, maybe 15 mins in or smth, and...
3nd: i could also see it play snick's challenge theme 10 min in, then switching to Leaning nightmare

what if you add a console command to replace Snick with Pizza Face, complete with his laugh the moment he spawns (cannot spawn in bosses, since just... why?), red-only afterimages as he moves, the same droning noise as he moves, and with Snick's music replaced with The Death That I Deservioli. Heck, you could take the Lap 3 mod's idea of switching him to his "haywire" sprites when he slows down for slower parts of the level.

someone made a wario land style escape sequence asset, i feel like someone else might make the srb2 campaign but with this escape sequence

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
can you ALSO make the snick challenge level too?
its just like pizzascape and the ancient cheese, so maybe you can do it!

So, :wow: when is this releasing, it's been 3 freaking years since this was uploaded.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back