Error 522

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whenever I try coming on to the website lately I keep getting this: Error 522 Ray ID: 2b90108856d411e3 • 2016-06-26 10:45:09 UTC Connection timed out Help???

No, it's happened to other people too, including me. This is not an issue with his router, it is a problem with the host (as CloudFlare will kindly tell you if the error occurs).

I can't promise that, the wiki seems to be down more often than the MB. I wanted to figure out how cmd.forwardmove works...

Can confirm seeing a 1001 yesterday. Although i bypassed it with the same method i use when i see a 522. Said method being changing the location on a VPN addon. But i still can't really confirm nor disconfirm if said method actually helps temporarily resolve the problem quickly until it shows up again or if it is just a placebo of mine.

I kept getting this, and it was so annoying.
So annoying, I actually had to use archive.org to get to the site!

Ok, so the issue is that IPv6 route is not stable for all of CloudFlare nodes, so I had added back the old IPv4 route as fallback

right now, this is only mb.srb2.org and wiki.srb2.org had IPv4 route backs, if there another domain that having issues, tell me here

Will anything be done to improve the loading times on the wiki? It takes a bit longer to load any page on there, at least for me.

Will anything be done to improve the loading times on the wiki? It takes a bit longer to load any page on there, at least for me.
The issue is turning on the any kind of caching on wiki.srb2.org breaks the sidebar and/or login sessions depend which cache type I switch on......

Sent from my A0001 using ********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back