• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Tales of Tails: The Search for Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still works anyway, you don't need to install it, you can just place it in the same folder, but installing it is probably better.
Also, I read through your tutorial, and it seems as though SRB2DB won't work even if you put it in, hmm.

And also Virt, if you read some posts, you can actually find that some people are trying to give you solutions which you aren't even trying. If it's a problem, fix it, don't stand around waiting for it to sympathise with you.

Edit: I tried the tutorial on my Vista, and it refuses to work, so sometimes it's better to keep it in the folder.

Last edited:
Not to say that what Zap said is wrong, but - to be fair, he never really stated that he had any progress. Even in the first post he wrote "Level Ideas" and "Boss Ideas" instead of "Levels" and "Bosses".

It still works anyway, you don't need to install it, you can just place it in the same folder, but installing it is probably better.
Also, I read through your tutorial, and it seems as though SRB2DB won't work even if you put it in, hmm.

And also Virt, if you read some posts, you can actually find that some people are trying to give you solutions which you aren't even trying. If it's a problem, fix it, don't stand around waiting for it to sympathise with you.

Edit: I tried the tutorial on my Vista, and it refuses to work, so sometimes it's better to keep it in the folder.

You're right, I'm sorry. Don't know why I haven't been trying those ideas. :/

team mega foxes!

Wha....?

I love how no actual progress has been shown of this wad and it still slipped under the mod-radars.
Well I admit I skim over threads, and when I see images and actual details I figured actual work had been done on the project. I think over the posts since it's pretty clear that there hasn't been.

If you get to the point where you can post actual screenshots and real progress beyond just "I have these cool ideas aren't they awesome everyone", then feel free to post a new thread with actual details and screenshots.

My parents don't let me search stuff online.
Finally, I'd like to stop you here. If you aren't allowed to search for your answers on the internet to solve your problems, you're never going to be able to make a mod. We aren't going to sit here and answer all your questions for you, you're going to need to put forth effort to find the answer on your own. If your parents won't let you use Google, your parents aren't letting you use the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back