Resource icon

cool colors for cool people

montague

Are you cool? No? Well, are you any other adjective that starts with the letter c? If so, I've got great news for you.

I've been pretty hesitant on making any custom skin colors because I tend to be contrarian, but then I gave in to my temptations and made 12!
when they fix the issue with animated textures i might add more
5ilvj5.png

Attachments

• colors.png
    colors.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 474
  • CCFCP.lua
    3.4 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
these colors are cooler than me, what

Jokes aside, I don't say this much but this is an absolute must-have. These are so simple and pretty and yet I haven't seen anything like it, despite the hundreds of packs releasing.

whoops! hadn't realized this but miracle was still called its old name in game, gander. just fixed that

Empress looks amazing on Tails in game! Makes Tails look like something made out of a rare material! Also is that title a Roblox reference? Becuase it looks almost like the Roblox called "Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People".

Empress looks amazing on Tails in game! Makes Tails look like something made out of a rare material! Also is that title a Roblox reference? Becuase it looks almost like the Roblox called "Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People".
oh no it was just a title i thought of on the fly, i haven't been on roblox in nearly a decade lol

That moment you realize....

Colors are actually cooler than you.
But anyways, This is a really neat mod. Tho it may be simple, It's still pretty and I actually like it. Good job with this.

I already love these.

Just out of curiosity, though, was the "Empress" color based on Terraria's new Empress of Light boss, or is that just a naming/color coincidence?

These colors are amazing! I definitely feel cooler playing with them.

Cool colors: A great way to raise playing preference and self-esteem.

I already love these.

Just out of curiosity, though, was the "Empress" color based on Terraria's new Empress of Light boss, or is that just a naming/color coincidence?
nah, it's a coincidence
it's based off of another flame empress from a game i used to play

Nice Hueshift bro.

No seriously, these colors look really good
For example: Constellation is a really good use of Reverse shading,
Clover's shift into a blueish green is appealing to the eye,
Miracle, Chevron And Lucid are really nice to look at,
My only complain would be that Empress is too bright... other than that...

good job mate ya did good

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back