Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FINAL VERSION OF SMS IS RELEASED! GO DOWNLOAD IT ON THE FIRST POST!

There's been a huge update on SMS! I added TONS of special effects, completed HMS, and made Mystic in the wad. Look below for a list of new things.

-completed HMS
-replaced the stars from SS
-replaced super sonic transform sprites
-replaced the old junk image on the 1-player select screen
-made SMS work in 1P no matter how many wads you add.
-replaced the sonic on the titlescreen with SMS in his coat
-new level ending screen
-replaced sonic's speech sprites after the credits
-replaced startup screen (you can see it when you add SMS with the SRB2launcher)
-replaced the ideya doll (in nights)
-made the Mystic emerald buggless and tottally working
-added HMS's theme song. You can download it as a seperate wad on the first post
-ADDED MYSTIC IN THE WAD, YOU GOTTA TRY THIS ONE OUT! HOW TO TURN INTO HIM? THATS UP TO YOURSELF TO FIND OUT!

Hmm SMS=Aw some not as good as I thought but it is still coll HMS=Super Ultra Ultra Ultra Awesome better then I thought

Mystic=Clever how you did it but it could of been better I still prefer HMS

As for the Music I didn't like it as much as the SA Open Your Heart remix.

And at Sonic speech part when he Say's Did you get all those chaos emerald's, instead he should say Did you get the mystic emerald.

This wad is...creepy. His run is totally off. When you rotate around him you can see his arms change size and position. The super form looks like he's trying out for the New England Patriots. And the color is not consistent. I'm not talking about the jump. I'm talking about the super form.

Zeshiro said:
This wad is...creepy. His run is totally off. When you rotate around him you can see his arms change size and position. The super form looks like he's trying out for the New England Patriots. And the color is not consistent. I'm not talking about the jump. I'm talking about the super form.

I can't see any color change when i'm HMS. Well, unless you're playing in openGL, cause I haven't tested in openGL. My computer is too crapy to play the game in that mode. And..um....the arms don't change postition or something, its just that this is a 3D game.

What the hell is that music, anyway? It sucks.

If you ever replace the music for super characters, make sure it can relate to all of the super characters, not just the one.

ree-c said:
What the hell is that music, anyway? It sucks.

If you ever replace the music for super characters, make sure it can relate to all of the super characters, not just the one.

Some might like it, some might not. By the way. there's no text special bout SMS, so it won't be SMS only.

Super mystic sonic said:
And..um....the arms don't change postition or something, its just that this is a 3D game.

That has nothing to do with what I'm saying. You drew his arms very badly. From the back and front view, they're still. From any other angle, he's flailing his arms up and down like he's being shot at. And his arms are not proportionate in every angle. You drew them too small from certain angles. Not to mention that you didn't even shade them...

And you should fix that super form. He's the biggest Patriots fan I've ever seen.

Zeshiro said:
And you should fix that super form. He's the biggest Patriots fan I've ever seen.

HYPERKNUX said:
I like his Super form especially, well done :D

Thats your anser. Well, the reason why I released sms-music in a seperate wad, is to not force people into using the song. If you like it, add in the game. If you don't, well, then you know why I added it in a seperate wad.

Super mystic sonic said:
Zeshiro said:

HYPERKNUX said:
I like his Super form especially, well done :D

Thats your anser. Well, the reason why I released sms-music in a seperate wad, is to not force people into using the song. If you like it, add in the game. If you don't, well, then you know why I added it in a seperate wad.

What I'm saying is, there's room for improvement. I'm telling you to keep working on it because it has some kind of potential. If you say you're done, then I have to say it sucks.

Zeshiro said:
What I'm saying is, there's room for improvement. I'm telling you to keep working on it because it has some kind of potential. If you say you're done, then I have to say it sucks.

I'm gonna make a big update once 1.09.4 is out. But for now, there won't a update in a while.

In my oppinion, only HMS and the special effects make this wad cool. I really need to do a major update on ALL the SMS sprites. I might as well do a little update on Mystic, too.....

But you have to wait till 1.09.4 gets released.

(The movie doesn't work :cry: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back