SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
after SMS posted in his topic and about being DVD quality cutscenes in his wad, and about Direct 10X, i knew that was a lie...

*sigh*

The first and hopefully final lie I've made to the forums. I wish I never said something like that. Sorry..../me finishes Fireballflame wad to re-pay Flame

Couple of things...
1) you made more than 1 lie in your topic... it wasnt your first, it was many lies...
2) dont finish the Fireballflame.wad... its getting new sprites... and i'll find more RELIABLE people to help me... Thanks To zeshiro helping me...

ok... so lets get off this subject and back to talking about Srb2JTE
(which means you dont make another post about this subject after this post...)

There's really nothing relevant to post here anymore. JTE won't be posting the private betas and he's not taking suggestions. What else is there?

Super mystic sonic said:
Jason the Echidna said:
Well how would Tapika netgame with you on it if Tapika didn't somehow have it too? :| And it's kinda silly to host a public netgame on a private beta which very few people have...

I've already posted a log which shows you did not ping timeout, so I don't know why you still claim that. It's partially my fault for finally bothering to put the link to the beta in the topic, I know, but... I'm also blowing this waaay out of proportion if you didn't notice. For all you know I could've fully expected, if not intended, for this whole incident to occur. Ah, the drama of internet life... *takes another sip of n00b whine*... Mmm, good year.

I got it SRB2JTE 1.69.10 from your channel. I think "invite only" was turned off by then. The link standed in the "welcome message". Btw, if you want to flame me, I'll give you the chance in your next post. Go ahead and relieve your build up stress. Although it won't be my responsibility if the admins catch you[/blue]

Still doesn't explain the log, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back