SRB2 gets advertised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

logokas

That's right everyone, FastFeet Media, along with SEGASonic Radio is releasing a review on srb2. SEGASonic will air a 13 minute review for srb2, and SEGASonic TV will also have a review in episode 4 so tune in to SSR at 7 pm GMT +0 TODAY and check out FFMedia for information on the SSTV review!

Great job Sonikku and SSNTails!

~Logokas

Ei valeta siin midagi, 7 pm GMT +0 on meie mõistes kell üheksa, ajavööndeid ei tunne? Jesus...

Heh.
Oh, and Sonikku doesn't work on SRB2 anymore. I think hes dead.

Cool, thanks... Although this is kinda short notice. O_o I missed it.

sonichero said:
bigboi said:
Heh.
Oh, and Sonikku doesn't work on SRB2 anymore. I think hes dead.
He atchally comes to #soniczone on accessirc almost everyday :S
I sincerely doubt that. Johnny Wallbank, our "Sonikku", left the community some time ago. He only comes back to check up on it when he's got some time to kill, if I'm not mistaken. It's much more likely that "Sonikku" is someone else, since that's not a particularly original name.

Mystic said:
I sincerely doubt that. Johnny Wallbank, our "Sonikku", left the community some time ago. He only comes back to check up on it when he's got some time to kill, if I'm not mistaken. It's much more likely that "Sonikku" is someone else, since that's not a particularly original name.

He doesn't use the name Sonikku at all anymore. So there.

How will the SS:TV be unmissable if we don't know when it is?

So wouldn't it be wise to just mention that somewhere on the website? Alotta people like me will come and have no idea...

SS: TV isn't live, It's a downloadable fan show. Surely you've heard...

It would be extremely nice of somebody recorded the review, since we cant all see it. Time, internet speed, blah blah, blah.

You didn't miss anything, Chaos. All the guy did was recite the History page, word for word. Shameful, I know.

Guy's first and last review XD. He got totally "boo!"-ed out at the tSS IRC Chatroom.

Anyways, the SS: TV version of it will hopefully be around 10 times better. And NO, were not using the SSR review in it. I'm gathering information on srb2 and compile the review, dunno who will work on the visual.

Any material that isn't on the site is highly appreciated. Help me by sending me anything useful via by PM or MSN/AIM. Any, i repeat, ANY information is highly appreciated. Otherwise it's gonna be LIKE the SSR review, only that i'll just rephraze and re-place the contents. And i really don't want another rant because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back