SRB2 is now officially my favorite Boost game

oh wait, he doesn't have green eyes. thrrrrrow to the trash

All jokes aside, wow. Compared to the 2.2 sprites for SRB2, Modern Sonic looked... off, let's just say. But now, he fits right in there.

The boy is back

Last edited:
I'm goin to admit it, this is the definitive modern experience.
A little sugeston: adding the japenese voice actor (Jun'ichi Kanemaru) could be a neat addition.
A great character after all !!!

Patchnotes exist people- V4 did indeed add that.

I adore these new sprites.

For real, the new coat of paint you've given this character make this feel like an absolutely authentic modern Sonic experience. Everything now looks and feels like it'd work just as well in an actual boost title.

Major props to both you and the artist behind the sprite overhaul. This character is a treasure.

It's a glitch or what? because i use Modern Sonic in splitscreen, but if the other player ins't Modern sonic, the 2nd player don't has the stats...

I think this mod in this game is the ultimate Sonic 3D game, and perhaps best overall game in the franchise, official or otherwise. I SAID WHAT I SAID!

;)

Haven't even tried V4 yet, either! Can't wait.

pretty much happy this finally got finished

im not credited for the stuff i made and ended up in the mod anyways so thats -5 points

pretty much happy this finally got finished

im not credited for the stuff i made and ended up in the mod anyways so thats -5 points

Orange, with all due respect, I find this comment incredibly disrespectful to all the work I've done for this resprite, as well as Bendy's help. None of the sprites you made (They were unfinished after all) were included, except for the life icon - that is directly ripped and traced from Unleashed. The super alt is remade by me.

Your signpost and the spinball sprites were scrapped. The signpost was critically panned and the spinball was unfinished. Bendy made the new sign and we went with the CE spinball overlay effect with custom spin frames by me.
In all honesty, you sound like you're purposefully trying to put both me and spork in a bad light, when you could have calmly talked to us privately.

Last edited:
Man, this is the most fun I've had with a character mod for a while. The way you guys seamlessly fused the mechanics form unleashed, generations and advance 2 is incredible.

The sprites are huge upside as well. The poses, the 2 different tiers of running, the idle animation, everything!. It's the perfection enterpratation of this design.

Well done on this one!

Okay, I'm a little confused right now. The mod activates, but not properly, as I can only use the homing attack. Can't boost, slide or do literally anything else (EDIT: Custom 2 works, just found out, but not custom 1 or spin actions, even changing the keys doesn't work)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back