Windows 7 advertised in Japan with 7-tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaS3K

NEVAR FORGET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nngGGBkjMpU

Apparently Microsoft understands at least one part of the nerd psyche.
This is definitely one of the more bizzare things to come out of Japan, as well as one of the most awesome results of market research(that includes DEVO's new song "Fresh").

Besides, how can you argue with a face like this?

Last edited:
The first thing I thought when I saw it was "It's a trap". I then proceeded to fall out of my chair laughing, get back up, readjust my glasses and realize it wasn't a trap.

So... M$ has a pro division and NOT just a shitton of n00bz.

What? Microsoft was insane during the 90's man.

So... M$ has a pro division and NOT just a shitton of n00bz.
Did you get that line froma youtube post or was that your own comment.

Well, yo conclude this post I shall just say a few things, that was strangely entertaining, maybe becuase I like anime, maybe because I like Microsoft, maybe both; but I shall also say WTF!

Chaos Knux said:
Then they fired everyone and released Vista.

Vista wasn't <i>that</i> bad... Especially when the service packs were released. Oh well, at least it wasn't as bad as windows ME.

Supersonic2p3 said:
Does anyone mind telling me what an OS-Tan is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan

Build your own PC? Yeah right. :p

Ha, very cute and all.

My first build took me 30 minutes and I was freaking out and sweating alot. It's easier than legos -.-

Chill the fuck out with these~

Cant be helped~ ChaoFreak is an otaku after all~ :3

My first build took me 30 minutes and I was freaking out and sweating alot. It's easier than legos -.-

Yeah. Legos with tiny screws that you always drop at the most inopportune times.

Aha~ So the OS-tans are basically official now~

No. Just this particular one.

I wonder if the Japanese copies of Win7 come with a sticker of Madobe Nanami for your computer like they show in the ad.

They also made a burger called the Windows 7, only in Japan, as usual.

windows-7-burger1.jpg

WHA? 7 patties on a single bun? I must say I'm having a hard time believing that's real. But then, in Japanese culture you can't really doubt anything, can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back