• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

DK64SRB2

Are you already on Mod Mania?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SML89

It's been started! My pal Dude_ is working on the first WAD (s). (DK) He has had no problem working with Mod Mania. (Ever since he PMed me asking to join.) Please do not yell at me saying I'm making him do it. We're actually working together. Please PM or E-Mail me if you want to join Mod Mania. (Take note that I might have some people work on SA2BSRB2 or Unknown Universe when DK64SRB2. Sorry, after DK64SRB2 is SA2BSRB2 and finally Unknown Universe) The Official Mod Mania MB can be located @ Link Removed. Seems like this topic is meant mainly for forum advertisments. I can't provide screenshots, but what I can provide is a link to 20% finshed DonkeyKong.wad on Best Sharing. Download <WAD> Download Complete You happy Camo?

EDIT1: The DK WAD has Amy running backwards for running sprites.

EDIT2: It has only 2 oringinal DK sprites.

EDITFinal: No levels have been made. As you might have noticed, there is a Level Design Discussion on the DK64SRB2 Forum.

camo man said:
Prove it.
Go to srb2noban.forumsvibe.com/index.php. My Official Mod Mania forums. look at the topic "Mod Mania News" or the "WADS" forum and you'll find news and updates on DK64SRB2. And I only make people who are part of the team or of Mod Mania Site Admins. Look in Level Design. True_Dude is the user you know here as Dude_. You might notice he's an Administrater. Me and him are 2 of the five Admins. Only 2 (us) are on Mod Mania.
Mod Mania's stats:
DK64SRB2 {||| } 17%
SA2BSRB2 { } 0%
Unknown Universe {| } 1%

Take a look at that and tell me what you see. What you should see is DK64SRB2 17%. I'm not good enough to create a full character WAD. (20%) That was what Dude_ did. He's almost done, just needs to add some sprites. That's how many people we need too! Don't you want fame and fortune? That's what Mod Mania is! Create a fully functional WAD, and it's yours. That's a promise Camo. Wait! aren't you the guy who basically tortured that srb2 guy? In the "SA2BSRB2 Mod!" topic? They don't have to do screenshots yet! Thanks to you they left Mod Mania!

SML89 said:
That's a promise Camo. Wait! aren't you the guy who basically tortured that srb2 guy? In the "SA2BSRB2 Mod!" topic? They don't have to do screenshots yet! Thanks to you they left Mod Mania!
If somebody left just because he was being bugged for screenshots, I don't think he was gonna be around long to begin with.

SML89 said:
That's a promise Camo. Wait! aren't you the guy who basically tortured that srb2 guy? In the "SA2BSRB2 Mod!" topic? They don't have to do screenshots yet! Thanks to you they left Mod Mania!
Me from the thread that SML89 was referring to said:
I've been to your site and it doesn't have a single screen shot.
You're right, I was brutal, I don't know how I can live with myself. [/sarcasm]

Hmm, a Mod in the making where I see no screenshots for levels or characters, and I see a Donkey Kong Country sprite rip with only 2 sprites...

HEY! SML, I didn't want that released yet! I haven't even finished the temporary sprites!

Also, DK isles:

srb20019hl0.png

EDIT: Whoops, wrong picture. Replaced.

Now, the picture is to be based on the level, not the character. The character just has temporary sprites until I draw the new ones.

Sorry about that Dude_! I'm gonna work on the socs now. What do you want to be the name of the level (main) Dude_? Don't forget Dude_, SML stands for Super Mystic Leeon.

Yay, this was my 2nd favorite Rare game.

I'll probably be hosting this on every server I make.

Please work on this! :D

Just out of curiosity did you need music for this?

Because I know a great place that has the music for this game.

I'll PM you the link if you want.

Avi said:
Just out of curiosity did you need music for this?

Because I know a great place that has the music for this game.

I'll PM you the link if you want.
If you can get WAVS, I'll appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back