Ivory the Mad Scientist/Rabbit v1.5

Ivory the Mad Scientist/Rabbit v1.5

What are your ideas?

ok then, I was planning to give this alternative version of Ivory various additional skills:
1) increase its speed and acceleration a little: so as to make it fast enough for the various stages where speed is needed
1.5) (additional) spindash: this so you can reach low points
2) a double jump(?): I thought Ivory could have a (weak) double jump using the explosion of the potions as a boost (probably this can go to the spin button, if you don't want to put a spindash)
3) change of the shot of the potions: I was thinking of removing the shot of the potions from the spin and jump, and map it in the fire button
I suggest you create a zip file with an additional pk3 by calling this alternative version "IvoryAlt.wad"
obviously, if you don't like these ideas, you can always decide what to use, or change something
every suggestion is welcomed

Yeah She is as fast as the other characters, and does not need a spindash because she can take Amy/Fang's routes.
A double jump and fire button support sounds cool tho.

Yeah She is as fast as the other characters, and does not need a spindash because she can take Amy/Fang's routes.
A double jump and fire button support sounds cool tho.

I guess i got fetish reminders after playing as Ivory,9/10 for being a good addon

Long time nobody post a question or a Commemtary but... Hey thats mod is the most awesome mod i never see including droping chemicals bombs or elementals bombs too... Your sister make this character awesome

- DiegoThe hedgehog
PS: Continue with the good job!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back