What is your biggest nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to spend the rest of my life in a room filled with all the n00bs from this community.

Luckily, I woke up right before I had to meet SMS.

I dreamt of being trapped in a happy meadow with sweets and sugary happiness all around and fucking unicorns jumping around with their pink horns.

This is a nightmare to me, because the world should be rotting. The Meadow is more often than not on fire, and the unicorns are skeletons of humans past.

I called the rotting one my happy place.

Personally, I believe that nightmares exit for a reason. Just throwing them out here onto the forum seems like taking 'em out of context, ya know?

Especially in my case, since I was joking.

I agree actually, dreams in general are merely an extension of our consciousness, shaped by our thoughts and experiences. Nothing you could possibly explain in any sufficient detail on the internet.

I am an arrogant being, in my mind I am mighty. In my mind, I have the power to face anything. Therefore, I have no Nightmares.

No seriously, I can't remember the last nightmare I had.

Draykon said:
I am an arrogant being, in my mind I am mighty. In my mind, I have the power to face anything. Therefore, I have no Nightmares.

No seriously, I can't remember the last nightmare I had.

Ditto.

I haven't had one in years, nightmares require imagination, I have no imagination, therefore, I cannot have nightmares.

I won't mention my nightmares, because my closer to normal ones involve Michael Jackson, LSD, and a pink elephant named bob. Believe me, you don't wanna know.

I don't have nightmares, I have crazy-ass dreams. First, i'm in a room full of Barneys', shooting them with an AK47, next minute, i'm a character in Brawl, then finally, I dream I fall forever and getting beaten up by Spider-Man.

Dreams are really strange but to a certain extent they can make sense...

J.R.R. Tolkien had a dream of a flood which in his famous book he attributed to Faramir... It was probably not exactly the dream he had but he got rid of the nonsense.

Everyone's had falling nightmares, the generalization of such makes sense... If it were more specific, it really wouldn't be worth telling.

The only dream I've had that is worth telling was when drowning in a swirling vortex of water with the world thrashing around it... Like I said specifics would really ruin it if I wanted to really express it in an intelligent way, and I don't really remember many specifics.

You know you're getting old when your nightmares consist of your blood test results coming back with your cholesterol high. X_x

But, you're not that old... are you?

I thought you had a decade or two before you hit that point. -_-

• I have nightmares of demons with razor sharp teeth eating upon Sonic's brain while I get kicked in the butt by Rayman. Then a giant praying mantis comes to devour my head, but then gets eaten up by a giant ladybug. The ladybug grows big and fat after eating him, and then hellhounds chase after me. I have to hide in a trashed up ghetto house. I hear Can You Feel the Sunshine and the Tails Doll screams in my ear. I kick him and he turns into Mario who jumps backs into the television. And then a faceless goblin pulls my heart out. Then a bunch of n00bs start joining boards with logical members, and ruin the place by taking away all the privaleges. Then I wake up.
  • I'm not right in the head.

My dreams are more violent and sickening. The worst was this one:
I was out with my mom, brother, and my mom's boyfriend. We were walking to Wal-Mart to go shopping or something when I noticed a man sitting with his baby. His baby had a gun...So I cautiously walked back and told my mom not to go near them. For some strange reason, my mom walked up an asked if he was seven. Not only was that a strange question, but why did she ask that? Then the man set down his baby, got up, and pulled out his own gun. Next, he shot and killed my mother...I couldn't take that. I, without knowing I even had one, also pulled out a gun. I shot the man down. But one of the most scary parts, was that that didn't stop me. I continuously shot the man, not caring whether he was dead or not. Then, my mom's boyfriend and my brother tried to stop me. I, rapidly pulling the trigger on the gun, which seemed to never run out of bullets, turned around. That was a mistake. I had accidentally shot both of them...I then didn't know what to do, so I took the gun, gripped the trigger, and...woke up! This is all true.

So... you were about to commit suicide when you woke up? Anyways, what happened to the baby with the gun?

On a related note, I never remember my dreams. I remember the subject sometimes after I wake up, but forget it as soon as something else drives it out of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back