Foximilian

characterpackbannerv2.png

Hello! This is my first time making my own very first character pack that comes with two
characters including an OC of mine and more to come eventually.
Falco Lombardi
kart0014.gif

Star Fox best pilot joins SRB2Kart! Personally, he prefers the air, but when it comes to kart, he'll aim to victory. His current stat are 6 speed and 4 weight, knowing that he's a bit lighter than Fox and can jump really high. His voice clips are from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Six
kart0001.gif

The azure warrior himself, Six, joins the race! He's a milletian who's always willing to help other milletians to support on their quests and always lookout for people he cares the most. His stat are 8 speed and 6 weight. His new voice is now Riku from Kingdom Hearts 3.

Hibiki Tachibana
kart0005.gif

The Gungnir wielder, Hibiki Tachibana, is finally here to race! She sings her holy chant with her Gungnir relic to transform into her battle suit to fight "the noise". Her current stat are 4 speed and 5 weight and her voice clips are from Senki Zesshou Symphogear XD Unlimited

Mina

kart0010.gif

An original character dedicated to my beloved girlfriend. ♥ She's a special type of civil defense android who has various capabilities and specs. Her stat are 7 speed and 6 weight

Cosmo

kart0011.gif

Everyone's favorite Seedrian is finally here! She's a female child of a plant-like alien species whose home world was destroyed by the villainous Metarex, who, in the years that followed, left Cosmo as the sole survivor of her kind. Her stat are the same as Tails, with 2 speed and 2 weight.

Attachments

• kart0015.gif
    kart0015.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 572
  • kart0006.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 362
  • characterpackbannerv2.png
    characterpackbannerv2.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
V3 is now released!

Six
-Received a major rework
-His new voice is now Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle
-Sign goal, placing, wanted, and mini icons have been reworked

Minor issue:
-Forgot to clean some of the blue pixels for the signpost and placing icon, will make a quick fix later this week

Last edited:
Foximilian updated Stardust Character Pack v4 with a new update entry:

Updated to version 4, character pack name change

It's been a long time since I updated my character pack, and now I'm happy to bring two more characters to the roster and many more to come! (hopefully)

Character added:
Mina
Cosmo

Character updated:
Six
-His icons weren't placed properly and they're now fixed. (Thanks, TheOneGoofAli!)
-Character select icon and signpost had some blue pixels and didn't look right while using other colors are now fixed
-His voice is no longer Ragna the Bloodedge. He now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Foximilian updated Stardust Character Pack v4.1 with a new update entry:

Character pack updated to v4.2

I've decided to make some editing with Cosmo, so here are the changes:

-Made her eyes a bit wider for A1
-A4 and A5 now have more details, added some shadings so it doesn't look bland. Her changes also applies. to her drifting frames and A6. (back view turning)
-Redid the color palette again so all of her colors blends well together.
-Edited her signpost a bit since her right eye was sort of bugging me a little lmao.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back