Resource icon

Mr.Logan

loggers dude
After teasing this version of Flicky for the longest time on the Kart Krew discord, and totally not losing motivation for the last few months because I couldn't make a good looking goal post sprite, I present to you:

Flicky Deluxe
or flicky dx for short
attachment.php

Skin Name: flickydx
Stats:
Speed - 9
Weight - 1

Please do keep in mind that this is not meant to replace the Bonuschars Flicky. (Some people were wondering if it would be added to V2 for some reason lol.)

Have a small video that showcases Flicky DX in a netgame setting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mggSadWl3vw&ab_channel=Mr.LΩgan (the "Youtube" Prefix" didn't want to work :[)

When this thread does get submitted, and when I start making more SEGA characters, expect this thread to be replaced with a pack containing those SEGA reps and Flicky DX.

Permissions:
I give access to all users to be able to repack my content if necessary. What I dont allow is people taking my art and respriting or editing it.

Big shoutouts to Marsh for helping me out with the signpost art!
attachment.php

Attachments

• kart0095.png
    kart0095.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 4,387
  • KC_FlickyDX-V1.0.pk3
    355.9 KB · Views: 587
  • signpost.png
    signpost.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 4,332
Last edited:
There seems to be a bug where Sonic's sprite is replaced entirely with Flicky Deluxe.
But outside of that, this is a very nice character revamp, wasn't expecting Flicky to have an alternate version for this game.

kart0000.gif

Can I repack and how can I repack?

Why are you still asking how to repack? I already gave you an answer that doesn't potentially hurt mod creators.

You can make a cfg file for addfile-ing mods and setting commands, just like in Vanilla. Write the console commands in Notepad (for example) and give the file the cfg extension. It'll pop up as something you can add from the addons menu, just add it and wait for it to load.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back