SRB2 2.0.X Bug Reports (Pre-2.0.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the topic/post where I went through walls?

2vubmg4.png

I got stuck behind a wall...

SPOILER BELOW
[spoiler:d29e0676cb]
6tjwh3.png

In SRB1 remake, I viewed someone else, close to a wall in that knuckles level. (I used the tele to get to the other part of the level) And the camera gets stuck viewing people in the sand area.[/spoiler:d29e0676cb]

An update on the crawla commander glitch. Scratch again, it seems that the glitch is indeed upon level load. It seems to have some inconsistancies each time the level loads. And I have a distinct feeling that it has to do with wing logos.

Having a cutscene at the end of a level will prevent the game from autosaving.

[2.0.3]
Console flood of the following:

Note: Player # in S_PLAY_PAIN while touching a surface. (Zombie bug)

srb20037.png

I don't know if this is for debugging or what, but I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen while sliding in a current. Even after while re-downloading the current version as I was told to do by various people.

It's fixed, but the wrong copy of 2.0.3 got uploaded to srb2.org. This issue *should* only prove to be cosmetic. The download link should be updated in the near future so you won't have to put up with it for long. -Jazz

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming the Emerald Hunt single player subtype has finally been put to sleep? It's still in SRB2 but in a completely broken state. I'm apparently now limited to just two emerald hunt locations and any more then that, the stage refuses to end, and even when I only put two in, the game ends up placing TWO emeralds in ONE location and the stage STILL doesn't end, and every other emerald location ends up doing nothing and no emerald ever spawns in those places.

Man what a set back...

This appears in all versions. Certain users get stuck with the
YOU JOINED THE GAME
YOU ARE NOW A SPECTATOR.

They turn into a spectator INSTANTLY when they join the game. Its an annoying bug.

Using a cut away view to some place above water while a player is underwater does not remove the underwater vision.

I died at the very start of ERZ2 onn the right path. Before I respwaned, I died. I was playing as Knuckles in SP.

Got unknown net command [19]=0 (max 255)
lolz has been kicked (Consistency failure)
"" is not a possible value for "blamecfail"
Got unknown net command [85]=0 (max 103)
Got unknown net command [85]=0 (max 106)
Sorait has been kicked (Consistency failure)
Unregistering this server to the master server...

I pretty much got kicked from my own server during DSZ2 right after someone joined mid-game

Consfail restoration was messed up majorly in 2.0.3. It was fixed in 2.0.4. ~Inuyasha

Changing the player's object state does not seem to work in most instances. Sometimes, it even results in something similar to Flame's problem on the previous page.

If there are enough spectators that would be displayed if they were playing to warrant another column, then another column will appear.

Super Tails can't activate his super whirlwind jump by pressing jump after falling off a ledge - he can still activate it with spindash, though.

A SOC-related error. I made unlockables in my mod. When an unlockable in my mod is unlocked, it says things like “SONIC INTO DREAMS UNLOCKED” or the like. It shows the names of SRB2’s unlockables, not the ones I put into my SOC. The actual unlocking of the unlockable works, it’s only the text that’s faulty.

LightspeedX said:
EDIT: It's worse than I thought! It happens everytime I try to be assinged to a team, whether I walk up to the flag in the base, or press the key to be assinged to a team.

Have you tried the changeteam command? That never errors for me.

Also, it seems in co-op, if you win a special stage and then someone joins before it ends, the stage keeps going with 0 seconds.

srb20008.png

srb20009.png

Kicking the offending player rectified the situation.

srb20004.png

lolHoM

That is not the Moire effect, that is HOM. Which has existed forever, and probably will never be fixed. X_X

Also, guys, consistency restoration is majorly messed up in 2.0.3. I'd recommend you turn it off, and keep it off until 2.0.4. I'm certain 99% of the bug reports related to "randomly changing map to a bunch of garbage" or "trying to add file (insert garbage data here)" is related to it.

In short, if there's a player slot on your game that's empty (because a player left -- so you end up with player 1, 2, 4, and 5 in the game, without player 3), Got_Consistency will read too little of the XD_CONSISTENCY packet. Therefore, all the "extra" data is read as another command, causing map changes to garbage data, or adding garbage files, or what have you.

Sigsieved already.

:3

Just joined a game, and BAM. It was on ERZ2. I'll go get the log.

EIP=0048d0c7

I was at a game where we were playing Hide and Seek. Eventually, we decided we wanted to play CTF. So, we changed the map and game type. On the first map, the game ended itself, claiming that there was no one available to be "IT". After that it ran fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back