Netgaming on Android being completely removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz²

Hard conversations bring people together ^w^
Kinda was sad when Netgames were butchered from Android despite not playing NGs too much. I thought the devs could've just seperated Android Netgaming from PC Netgaming, like make it so only Android players and netgame with other Android players. SRB2 Android players? What are YOUR thoughts?

Well, i played once the port and it was good i guess. To be honest i prefer the PC version since the game was created with the through of the game being played on keyboard and mouse. You could be right about making a separate room for the Android port but the problem is that the person who created the Android port is not in the team anymore and the port was left incomplete until someone finishes his project and if we have an new and improved Master server system, i don't think that it could handle Android Users at the moment (that or it must be another reason that i didn't hear about)

Online being disabled was not an intentional issue (what's making people think it was?) so there's no point to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back