SRB2: Multiplayer and Battle!

yfyfyfyfyfy

The dumbest man
hello everybody! In this thread, I would like to talk about multiplayer in SRB2 and also about Battle!

I just want to apologize if there is already a similar topic. I leafed through the pages, but did not find anything similar.

and also forgive for mistakes if they are. English is not my native language.

to begin with, I want to tell you my experience in multiplayer. I sometimes played for the last half a year, but not very much, because I live very far away (and because of this, people did not come in. They just have a high ping). and because different time zones (I have + 9 GMT). That's why I don't have much experience in multiplayer.

And so, we have 8 game modes in multiplayer.​

Match

I've never liked shooters, but the way srb2 does it... it might sound fun. I played quite a lot in a regular match, and to be honest, I never really enjoyed it. everything comes down to two paths: players spam with automatic rings or try to shoot from a rail rings. there is no other way. because the other rings are weak / useless.
skill in this mode matters, but not entirely. and I don't really like it.
characters. Fang and Amy are very useless, especially in a match. they are useless everywhere. It upsets me.

Team Match

Playing as a team is always fun. unfortunately, I was unable to recruit enough people to play this mode. I've played about five times with full teams. and I will say that this is not much different from the Match, but... it's fun. I liked being Amy to hand out shields to everyone. I love being supportive. I wish there were more team actions.

Race

I hate racing. and I've played a couple of times. this is terrible. everybody takes Tails and just fly. far and fast. there is no balance. it's sad.

Competition

for some reason no one came to my server when I put the Competition mode. I don't know why. I don't like competition, I'm not that kind of person and... I just couldn't get the experience. as soon as I switched, let's say, to co-op, people came to me. I don't understand.
I have not played this mode most of all. I didn't even call my friends.

Tag / Hide & Seek

this is probably my favorite mode. and most of all I played it. it's just fun. especially with friends on discord. but just (with random people) it's just as fun.
I want to say that hide and seek is better to play with friends, while tagging is with ordinary people (my experience).
I can't say anything special. of course, yes, there are times when you want to say, "where is the damn echidna sitting?", but when you have studied all the levels, you know all the tricks. and experience here really decides. a lot of fun to run from someone.

Capture the Flag

I am sad that this regime is unpopular. I love this mode because it has to be some kind of teamwork (I love playing in a team). yes, of course, it may not be there and you can just run around, kill everyone and grab the flag. but if the opposing team is playing well - huh, sorry, you lost.
as with the Team Match, I was only able to play a couple of normal games. and I really liked it. and not only me. for this you just need to gather people.

Co-op

I don't see much point in discussing co-op. at least I have nothing to say. it's just a single player game, but you're not alone. oh yeah, being Tails, I can take you and throw you into a hole while you chat!

SRB2 Battle!

I was not able to play this mode properly because it lags. he just lags. I do not know why.
I also didn't play it because I just don't like it. I can't say why. just do not like.

I would like there to be multiplayer development in the future. he is not very popular. yes, of course, every night I see 5-6 players racing... that's all
basically it is the problem of the lack of lag compensation (is it possible at all?) and probably... in not very good internet code?

if you don't play multiplayer, I'd really like to know why?

I love how they found out how to make the rings different types of weapons without giving sonic and friends a gun XD

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back