Ultimate Mode in 2.0.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larz T

Bool Man Larry
Judge
Oh my god I cant belive I am not beliving this! My favorite mode (ultimate mode) is back on the latest version on SRB2! By this point you guys are probly like, "Not uh." or "LIER!". But I am not lying my friends. To do this, first go to multiplayer and host game and under server name type in "Ultimate". If you did it right, you will hear a ring and you can select your character. For new dudes for SRB2, I am not going to spoil what you are in for.

P.S. Im sure most of everyone in the SRB2 Community knows this.
P.S.S. Im sure there wad a thread like this before.

Heh, that's funny. I didn't know it worked while typing in the server name field, too.

I Don't Know Why, and maybe this will sound stupid but:
How do you know when it's ultimate mode?i mean, i writed ultimate in the console, but there are rings and all of that...

I Don't Know Why, and maybe this will sound stupid but:
How do you know when it's ultimate mode?i mean, i writed ultimate in the console, but there are rings and all of that...

You don't put it in the console. Your supposed to type the letters in "ultimate" on the title screen. This is how it works.

Or in the server name.
I was ALSO saying that because the Server name IS part of the Title Screen.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Here's that weird pic, of the Blue Echinda, or whatever he is...
th_srb20004.png

Hah, yeah you're right. My mistake.

I still wonder if those sounds will be removed for 2.1. They just don't fit in the game, like Zim.

I always just saw them as this version's jokes, like emilydampstone and blazeshouldbedrugoutintothestreetandshot. Only this time they had actual effort behind them what with the sound clips and what not, which might make them harder to let go.

Those have actually been in the TUDD since the original documentation, believe it or not. They are definitely intended to be kept as easter eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back