Sword of the New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone here on the Mb, besides myself has ever heard of, or played Sword of the New World Grenado espada. It is a truely fun MMORPG, and one of the only few I respect. The graphics are quite beutiful, and the gameplay and mission style is intruiging. If any of you are interested in it, it costs 20$ to buy the disk itself, after that just install it and play. Creating an account and playing the game itself is free. So if any of you are possibly interested in checking it out here is the Wiki for the game.

http://sotnw.wetpaint.com/page/Port+of+Coimbra+(Tutorial)?t=anon

Jason The Hedgehog said:
...If any of you are interested in it, it costs 20$ to buy the disk itself...

Dude, why pay when you can download it off their website for free? O.o
That makes no sense at all...I have the site name but i forget whether the forum rules say i can't link...just Google it and it should be the first link.

Only difference with downloading is that it will take a while on some computers. ^^

Sadley, you can't downlaod it from there site for free. All you get from there downlaod link is a Bit torrent file for there demo, all it's really there for is to give you a small feel of what the game might be like.

Bitch suck my asshole because there's absolutely nothing wrong with Kingdom of Loathing and you don't even know, you don't even know

You can download sword of new world for free. just that it takes forever. and takes alot of space depending on which one you download. like the compressed file is 3GB and 6GB to extract it.

Ok, I finally found the free version, but found several drawbacks. First, you can't level up past 20. Second, after your "Free downlaod" expires, you have to buy the full version to continue playing, but other than that, I'm suprised that they still have that old torrent lying around.

you do know that sword is now Free to Play and I mean fully im already level 52 after 3 weeks. and I didnt have to pay

hmmm, when I downlaoded the patch from there website, it was only a demo patch. Oh well, I'll go look again for the free link.
Also I am level 91 in Sword of the new world, I use 3 upc's though, Gracielo, Irawain, and Soho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back