extras of sonic and mario at olympic games

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

xfbyqa.jpg

What? Is he playable?

Omega is a boss character, and as far as we know, isn't playable. There might be a costume of him in the in-game shop, which would give your Mii his stats though.

^I seriously thought that when I read that

Sadly, Omega is probably going to be one of those backgorund characters that are just... "there" for fans.

I'm actually interested in this one, unlike the first. It was too basic, and all you do is rub the screen back and forth.

Which was the DS version, I bet they are going to do the same thing with this one. Maybe adding more buttons?

While the subject of Winter Oylimpics is topical, I've got to ask...

2s67jns.jpg

There's no chance that BioWare is part of the dev team, is there?

Damn, Bioware is not good at making Sonic games, I don´t want a DS version to be just like Chronicles...

I'm actually interested in this one, unlike the first.

Same. This one actually seems to show relation to the Sonic and Mario series, especially considering the Mario Kart style items I saw in one of the trailers.

Damn, the DS version looks like crap compared to the wii version.

I hope they don't carried away too much with trying to port the Wii version sports into DS. I would say instead of borrowing sports, how about totally new ones? For different experience?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJCxaSykvcw
Dream figure skating. With Perfect Chaos o.o
Wow. Next Gen Perfect Chaos, and it looks like crap. The Dreamcast version actually looks better.

I actually saw a trailer that showed most of the events the Wii had, and with every new event, my opinion of it kept being lowered. Specially with figure skating at the end. But looking at this video, Winter Games actually seems worth it now.

I know I advocate for slowing Sonic down in platformers, but this slow-motion figure skating just seems kinda wrong. To be honest, I really can't imagine the character of Sonic putting on a pair of skates to engage in friendly competition in the first place. But then again, original rebellious and snarky personality of Sonic was destroyed in Heroes.

And Perfect Chaos is now officially a pansy,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back