JCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMecha

(This isn't a game. It is a team! ) My Causin James had a brilliant idea about creating a team called JCK: Sonic Movie Makers. So we did it.... This thread is for any information on JCK or maybe a wad my causin wants to make.... New movies that will be released on this thread. Wether they be real movies or a sprite movie. They will all be posted! Here is a download link that will be updated when i post again: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0wwqky This is basicly a readme about JCK. I am gonna edit it soon.
Here is a download link to my sprite movie: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6mk2mg This was a quick sprite movie i whipped up. You would not know how hard it is to create a sprite movie on Paint :/
I will get my sister to upload the real movies. I will post some more soon!

~Mecha

1. Why not try Youtube?
2. No effort :/
3. It would be ideally important to show some screens and details about each.

furyhunter600 said:
1. Why not try Youtube?
2. No effort :/
3. It would be ideally important to show some screens and details about each.
My parents wont let me get a youtube account.
Are you talking about the sprite movie or the post?
Tell me what screens and detail I need to do and I will edit the first post.
my sister wont let me use her youtube account so i have to find a Kid-Friendly site and my parents might let me get an account on there and i will post it :/

~Mecha

This is a "OMG i will make mah wad soon!" topic instead of a "here is my wad, it's still in progress" topic. >_<

Chaos said:
This is a "OMG i will make mah wad soon!" topic instead of a "here is my wad, it's still in progress" topic. >_<
This is not a wad..... why the heck did you think I was making a wad? >_< Also, furyhunter. I am 9. My parents let me look at the site but arent gonna let me get an account. :x I am kinda mad at them because I have to take up peoples computer space. So there Jalapeno-Jim. Now you know why my parents arent gonna give me a youtube account and I am not making a wad. It is a my causin's movie-making company. This is not a " Omgz lek hree! I am's mkaing teh wda n i ma nto giv it 2 ya! Muehehehehz! " It is a " This is for information on my causin's movie-making company " There. kthxby.

~Mecha

Your mum won't let you get a YouTube account? Be a smart alec and get a Google Video account. *shot*

Still, some screens would be nice.

I will ask my dad if I can get a Google Video account. I'll just tell him that i dont like wasting other peoples memory on their comp. :eek:
Also. There isn't much to show :P The first link is to a document that tells you about JCK, There are some questions and answers on there. Some character bios and there will be more soon. I will be updating the link frequently. So once a new one comes out you can delete the ol' sucker off your comp and download the new document :P The second link is to a sprite movie I made on MSPaint. Really not much plot. No voices only speach bubbles. Actually. The plot is quite boring. It is only sonic trying to stop knuckles from killing tails. :lol: Frame by Frame. And once my sister put's our real life movies on our comp, I will post them on here. They are pretty cool. There are tons to download. (By the way. My char Fire The Hedgehog is not related to Flame The Hedgehog. I made Fire up in 2003. I am actually thinking of turning him into a porcupine. :x) In the sprite movie it is picture by picture with sprites and speach bubbles. The document is text only with a couple of pics of our chars I did on MSPaint. Lightning Valicek (My sister's char) Has not been filled in yet. I will make my sister fill in her bio in the next release. There will be more questions and more bios. And links to our movies. The last and final release will be big. Maybe a couple of new things. That is ALL for now.

~Mecha

That's why you don't let them find out! Gah... Kids.

And I just noticed, I never gave you permission to use my Card edits. Take it down NOW.

So what? I'm 13 and I register for different sites daily. And what's with all the less than 10 year old users?

furyhunter600 said:
So what? I'm 13 and I register for different sites daily. And what's with all the less than 10 year old users?

It's...Sonic.
Who do you think plays these types of games?
Plus, I think it just appeals to them, what with their cartoony stylings. I'm pretty sure a lot of kids play old-school Sonic games (A la Sonic Advance-3 etc). It's just the Sonic Advance series is a lot easier than Sonic 3&K.

The Sonic Advance series can be in no way considered "old school". I also don't recall Sonic 3K being any harder than Sadv3 (other than the pointless chao collecting...)

furyhunter600 said:
The Sonic Advance series can be in no way considered "old school". I also don't recall Sonic 3K being any harder than Sadv3 (other than the pointless chao collecting...)

I mean "old school" in the sense that it's 2-D and sidescrolly. Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Nextgen, what have you, those are not what I meant. Sonic Advance 3 is relatively old-school compared to some of the things that they're coming out with.
And I never actually played Sonic Advance 3....

furyhunter600 said:
what's with all the less than 10 year old users?
Hmmm.... First of all. Do you think ONLY adults play sonic? Second of all. Kids get into sonic from adults that play the game. Or their causin shows sonic to them. Third of all. There is nothing wrong with a 9-Year old playing sonic. Sonic games arent M for Mature. Now are they? :|

~Mecha
P.S: Let's not turn this into a flame war. Or it'll risk this topic being locked. :x I have played ALMOST all the sonic games ever released. From sonic the hedgehog to sonic R. Sonic Drift to Sonic DX Directors Cut. And I am getting used to 2D and 3D.

SuperMecha said:
furyhunter600 said:
what's with all the less than 10 year old users?
Hmmm.... First of all. Do you think ONLY adults play sonic? Second of all. Kids get into sonic from adults that play the game. Or their causin shows sonic to them. Third of all. There is nothing wrong with a 9-Year old playing sonic. Sonic games arent M for Mature. Now are they? :|

~Mecha
P.S: Let's not turn this into a flame war. Or it'll risk this topic being locked. :x I have played ALMOST all the sonic games ever released. From sonic the hedgehog to sonic R. Sonic Drift to Sonic DX Directors Cut. And I am getting used to 2D and 3D.

Sorry aboot that. Besides, if it turned into a flame war, I'd burn very easily. Despite my name being Magma, I don't like flames. I was just trying to point out the fact that Sonic Advance is more old-school, if at all, then Sonic Nextgen.

I think it was my big brother who introduced me to Sonic.

Anyways, get back on-topic, or else you will be hunted down by mods and admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back