• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Let's make a disgustingly big collab map in 24 HOURS - 24hrSRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I'm sorry for not realizing this earlier, but all non-skybox participants should have the skybox set to ID #15 in their map, which will be reserved as a blank skybox that shows the sky image.

Late entrants will be accepted until midnight tonight.

Submissions will officially begin at 5AM EST (so you have 12 hours until 5PM). When submitting, please make sure you've double checked these things:
- "Block Enemies" should be enabled on the linedefs that end your map (the entrances and exits)
- All entrances and exits should be used, with an "Each Time" linedef executor, to set your weather, sky, and skybox. If you don't have weather, set the weather to be nothing. If you don't have a skybox, set the skybox to be 15. If your map is all indoors, you probably don't need to worry about this stuff, though.
- Make sure the ONLY lines or vertices that touch the boundaries are your entrances and exits. Double check those control sectors and skyboxes!

unknown.png

Last edited:
Request Join and Approval

Would like to join this disgustingly event if it's not much to ask.
No skybox please.

You know what, I'll hop in and make something real quick. I'll take a skybox as well. Question - opening post says not to use linedef executors to change music - so just to confirm, all rooms are using the same BGM?

You know what, I'll hop in and make something real quick. I'll take a skybox as well. Question - opening post says not to use linedef executors to change music - so just to confirm, all rooms are using the same BGM?

Yes, there will be one music track for the whole map. All the late entrants so far should have Tags now.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Once again, submissions are not open until 5am tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nice, first submission. I call this one You Should Have Played The Tutorial. It has slopes and stuff.

ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢᶦᶜ ᵇᵉ ᴹᴬᴾ²⁴ᴹ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ².¹ ᶦᵗ ˡᶦᵗᵉʳᵃˡˡʸ ʰᵃˢ ²⁴ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ

Attachments

• pv_24hrsrb2.7z
    10.4 KB · Views: 115
Second (I guess)
I just squished a bunch of enemies in a dark room. Go on, fight and survive yourself the nightmare

Attachments

• GOFASY (Go On, Fight and Survive Yourself).wad.7z
    5.6 KB · Views: 107
Aight, this SHOULD be within the limitations. Player Start 1 for entrance and Starpost for exit. This room uses minecarts and flame jets. That's it. Probably one of the easier and more bland rooms. If there are any tag 0s remaining, change them to tag 4399, my limited knowledge of Zone Builder doesn't help with checking this.

Welcome to Mine Maze Act 5, I guess.

Edit: Got an issue pointed out, so I fixed it.

Attachments

• Inferno's 24H Collab Submission.rar
    18.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Ok, here's my segment. It's not as polished as I'd like it to be, but I ran out of time thanks to my work schedule.

It's a small segment, but yea. Most of my time was spent sleeping overnight.

Last edited:
Here's my section, decided not to go as crazy as my original plan.

I believe it will be enjoyed all the same, so here, have it.

Attachments

• 24hrmap-B4.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 99
Here it is, I wanted to make something a bit challenging, but I hope its still fun.

Attachments

• goma_24_hour_map.rar
    31.4 KB · Views: 99
Aight its done, RVZ4 is here :sonicsass:

Aw fuck i forgot to check the tag ranges, now it works

Attachments

• NowitworksSo2ro.7z
    27.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back