My FULL 2.1 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orderpizza was annoying anyway because of all the idiots on the MS who spammed it to bypass mute.

*B^D and related emotes were always in David Bulmer's lines in SSN's ancient animations. I don't know if it has a meaning beyond that.

*B^D and related emotes were always in David Bulmer's lines in SSN's ancient animations. I don't know if it has a meaning beyond that.

It truly goes all of the way back to AFSH (alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog) newsgroup, where Sonic internet fandom literally got its start. David Bulmer used to frequent it, and would always use creative emoticons, like *B^D, *B^(, etc. Sonikku then incorporated it into the parts of the script he wrote for Pokemon Soccer and it became a running gag of our own.

In addition to A Pocket Lapse, there's some 'unreleased' scripts that Sonikku wrote that feature it, one that comes to mind has to do with me ripping wormholes into various dimensions with my chainsaw, and we do battle with folks like Britney Spears. Yeah, doesn't make sense to me either.

Most of the old easter eggs in the game were like this, from RedXVI (How many of you know the original joke here)
I remember him from MADventure, does that count?

(Not advocating for him to be reinserted, that's up to you, and he does lose meaning if you don't know who he is. (Perhaps a different Sonic character? : P)
Just saying to say so...)

Had a feeling those were some kind of emoticons. Never understood the bloody picture though. What even IS that thing.

Anyhow, I never really thought the truck scene was from or based on anything else. It's just funny, Eggman eating an ENTIRE truck of fucking lard. Oh man.

6. Players can no longer switch characters in match/ctf.

Switching characters is Allowed just after You die ,or you become a Spectator,and that's a good idea so players will not Cheat !!

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

2. Orderpizza command was removed.
It was Removed because it's maybe Useless ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back