• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto or sasuke wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
how do I make a bmp file?

Quite simple. Save a image as BMP when you made a picture.

For already pictures, you can use a converting tool, or edit the JPG(or whatever) and click "save as". Now you can choose the name of file and the type of file. Save it as a bitmap(BMP).

_Manic_ said:
I like Naruto and all, but the Japanese version is way better than the american version.
Here's a little trivia on that He never said "Believe it" in the Japanese version, or so my friend says.

That happens in a lot of anime dubs, more than you'd imagine. Naruto in particular tends to add a nonsense word to the end of his sentences. Hence, BELIEVE IT!!

_Manic_ said:
I like Naruto and all, but the Japanese version is way better than the American version.

AMEN to that. The American version sucks. They took out and edited so much things. The Japanese version is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back