• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Senku.wad Updating

Should I keep going on this?

• It's great keep up the work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good.

• Meh, it's not that good.

• I hate it.

• Worst thing ever seen.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This...Is teh grates looking thing eva! *shot*
But any way...

KingofFlames said:
I actually like Senya, we really do need more female characters in SRB2 *shot*.

Would you like my fan character?
No, she's a little MFZy.

Well I finished the jumping frames like I said and put them and spring animations in here...
Senkuwad3.png

Since the pic is starting to get very big I am gonna stop posting them, so everyone will have to wait for the wad release, I hope to have it about before Xmas or New Years. Also, to answer SMS's question he asked quite a few posts ago, his title "Senku the swordshog" is because he has a sword, I just had no use for it in SRB2 right now since there are no abilities that work with it right now.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Well I finished the jumping frames like I said and put them and spring animations in here...
Senkuwad3.png

Since the pic is starting to get very big I am gonna stop posting them, so everyone will have to wait for the wad release, I hope to have it about before Xmas or New Years. Also, to answer SMS's question he asked quite a few posts ago, his title "Senku the swordshog" is because he has a sword, I just had no use for it in SRB2 right now since there are no abilities that work with it right now.

Now the whole jump sprite animation makes me more happy then I already am!

PS to senku. You'r doing great!

Ok, 1 they are gold sunglasses, 2 he can se out of them but no one can see in them, and 3 Senku uses spinjump so melee attack is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back