What was your first Video Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game for me was Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis). My dad bought it when I was two. I supposedly got scared whenever the Dr. Robotnik boss music started playing and would run away. My dad had to call a friend to figure out how to beat Robotnik on Green Hill ^^"

By the time I could remember anything, we had lost that game when we moved to a new house. The next game I had was Sonic 2. It was the only game I had from age 5-10. I beat it a countless number of times and became extremely proficient at it, which helped me with just about every other platformer as well. I learned to beat robot sonic in I believe 12-13 seconds, which was the fastest possible...I knew every single nook and cranny in that game. But I had always wanted to play Sonic 1, because I very vaguely remembered some moments from it.

Finally got a copy of Sonic 1 after that, and played it a countless number of times. Never really played Sonic 2 very much after getting Sonic 1 again. I could literally beat Green Hill Zone with my eyes closed...maybe the other zones too, but I never tried...I could literally replay the entire game in my head, and would sometimes do this during class when I was bored...haha ^^"

Ok, Miles Tailz Prower, I'm gonna guess that you're new to forums, and don't know how this work.

On forums, when someone posts a new topic, it remains open for those to post it. If it's against the rules in any way, shape or form, it get's locked, and falls quickly to the bottom of the forum, due to active topics taking precedence over it. Good topics don't get locked. Seeing as this topic isn't locked...

That means it is a good topic.

Now, once a good topic such as this is formed, it appears on the front page of the forum. Every time people respond in it, it will get bumped to the top of the forum. If no one responds, then it will slowly get pushed down, until it is pretty much gone. That's a good thing, because it clears the topics that people are no longer interested in, and stops them from clogging up the page. Now, posting something like "Topic is dead, lock it." or "Topic dead yet?" is completely unnecessary, for this reason: If it is dead, it will go away on it's own. Not only that, but responding like those previous examples will not do any good. Why bump a dead topic to the top of the forum?

Also, I should probably mention, it's considered bad forum manners if you bump a topic without actually adding anything to the conversation. ^_^

only posting because he wants the topic dead so bad

I don't remember the first game I played. I remember among the first were Sonic 2 and Aladdin on the Genesis, as well as the first Spyro the Dragon on PS1. The first handheld game I played would definitely be Pokémon Blue.

Either Sonic 2 or 3 at a friends house. I've never actually owned a genesis; first Sonic game that I've ever actually possessed was SAB2 for the Gamecube.

I'm pretty sure that it was Megaman X 3. It was in a folder with a bunch of other games my dad downloaded for me when I was around 4~6.

Well... this is a toughie... probably sonic the hedgehog on the mega drive (man was I pissed when it broke)since I was 6 or whatever (playing games for what, 10 years now!? *sigh*)I STILL play it on the mega drive collection for the xbox360. Can't get enough of it.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis. I remember when I first played it I got all the way up to Metropolis Zone and I felt so proud of myself for getting that far. Today I can easily beat the game around 20-40 minutes depending on whether I am completing it with the emeralds or without them. This will truly be my favorite out of all the Sonic games I've played and not just because it was the first, but because it is so fun to play when you're bored.

I can't remember which game i played first, but it was definetly either Spyro 1 for Playstation or Super Mario World for SNES. Shortly after would come 007: Golden Eye for N64 and Crash Bandicoot games along with more Spyro 2 and 3.

Mortal Kombat 2 on SNES and Mortal Kombat 1 on Genesis both on the same day. Can't quite recall which one came first.

The first game I ever played was nicktoons racing for the old PS1. It was then that I realized that I was going to be a good driver when I grew up...minus hitting people with weapons of course. And I had the steering wheel accessory for the PS1 so I knew I was going to go pro.....then super smash bros came in 2001.

My first game was Brave Fenser Mushasi for the PSX. I loved that game.

EDIT: But my first handheld game is Super Monlkey Ball Jr.

Last edited:
The first video games I played were Sonic 2, Donkey Kong Country 1, and Mortal Kombat. I say all of them were pretty awesome even though I was too young to have a clue how to play at the age I was. :D

Does anyone here still play Sonic R or no? Cuz, I do. Even though I play it without the disk and no music plays. I have the sound track and all. *drinks soda* gotta get that Super Sonic as Tails Doll. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back