Weird things moms do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuckles33

Post here about weird things your mom has done to you.

Just a second ago,I fell down and busted my lip, And
can you belive it? She was sitting there laughing! I mean wtf is wrong with her?

when i was little my mom said i got f's in all my classes then i cried.after that she said april fool! and laughed.i just stayed there crying and feeling like an idiot...

This one time when I was little,I was scared to be by myself at my house ,well she hid and I looked and looked after I gave up I sat there and cried. She poped up and says "ah hahahaha!",then I (I was little)
kicked her in her legg,thats the first time iv been grounded. Its wasent
all my fault anyone elsel agrree on that?

When I was young, my mom scared the crap out of me and
I preceded to fly back on to my bed, and hit the wall with the back of my head, resulting in this.
1122308608_l.jpg

3 letters OMG.That hurt didn't it? (thats the dumbest question ever)
Or was your head so numb you coudent feel it?

When your mom has anger problems and then she starts fights with my dad and when I saw them fighting when I was yonger, it was...... very bad...... and the memories still haunt me.... :(

Joshthehedgehog said:
When your mom has anger problems and then she starts fights with my dad and when I saw them fighting when I was yonger, it was...... very bad...... and the memories still haunt me.... :(

I feel sorry for you and that's similar to what happened to mine as well. I can't and i won't tell you for private reasons.

Anyway the other and irratating weird thing mums do is when the sing whilst washing the dishes, it drives me nuts!.

Aw snaps.

Anyway, the worst thing my mother did to me was abandon me. :/

knuckles33 said:
3 letters OMG.That hurt didn't it? (thats the dumbest question ever)
Or was your head so numb you coudent feel it?
Actually, My head wasn't numb and it didn't really hurt, I laughing at first, I should say the higher one, is from my foot when I was mad at my mom.

Bigboi said:
And it's still there?
Yes, Yes it is. We tried filling the lower one (The one made by my head) in so we could redo it but nothing ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back