We need screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousFox

AKA FuriousFox
http://www.srb2.org/screenshots/

As you can see, all of the screenshots in the Screenshots section of the website are from 1.09.4. I'm in the process of updating the website to reflect the fact that we're on 2.0.4 now, but I need some screenshots to update this section. Due to the fact that I'm lazy and don't feel like going around taking screenshots of everything, I figured I'd get you guys to do it for me!

Basically, just take screenshots of yourself playing different parts of the game. Take screenshots of the zones in Singleplayer, take screenshots of yourself playing Match, take screenshots of anything that you feel is noteworthy enough to be in the screenshots section. Take your screenshots in 1280x800. Use binds so that you don't take screenshots of the console, and don't use any modifications (this includes alternate EXEs such as the OpenGL EXE) while taking screenshots. If you need somewhere to upload your pictures, try ImageShack or TinyPic.

Just post a direct link to your screenshots here in this topic. If I see a screenshot I like, I'll use it in the new screenshots page.

Last edited:
Why can't we just take it in 640x400. Did you want new updated pictures of the menu stuff?

Last edited:
1280x800 doesn't exist in Video Options (at least here). Can I take screenshots in 640x400?

Half-on-topic: Why is there only one screenshot of every new zone in the "zones" section, but two of every old one? Also, isn't it Grand Eggship now?

EDIT:"The game will feature over 30 levels of action, spread across nine zones..."
What the hell? How?

Last edited:
Why can't we just take it in 640x400.
Taking the picture in a higher resolution and resampling it to 640x400 looks better. This is how the screenshots that are on the website right now were made (at least that's what I'm guessing). Basically, we want the game to look good.

Half-on-topic: Why is there only one screenshot of every new zone in the "zones" section, but two of every old one?
I haven't taken screenshots of the new zones yet. Those screenshots were taken from the SAGE booth.

Here are my screenshots:

Deep Sea Zone Act 1
2d0nfnp.png

Deep Sea Zone Act 2
dpzcsk.png

Castle Eggman Zone Act 1
153lo9i.png

Arid Canyon Zone Act 1
23lcoqv.png

Red Volcano Zone Act 1
a2ujb.png

That's all for now.

Last edited:
I've made a change to the topic. Just take your screenshots at 1280x800, I'll do the downsampling, since some people don't seem to know how to do it.

Alot of the screenshots on that page look pretty good, Cheese, but just remember to take pictures using Tails and Knuckles as well.

Found how to change the screen size. But how come when I press 1280x800 it says error "signal_handler(): segment violation" and then kicks me out, and it is highlighted in green like the 640x400 and 320x200 ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back