The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming, or did you check? I might have to take a look myself. Also, awesome, this means I can show my friends on the TV without having to boot up the annoying Wii Internet Channel.

Yes, i confirmed that the last round up is an edited one. The difference here is that rainbow dash does not say derpy, but does not have the groan, also derpy’s eyes are still “derpy” for the most part instead of fixed. and the new voice is used but still keeps the spirit of derpy. So consider this to be the second edit, giving a good mid ground for all.
Fair enough I guess.

ponies....

Indeed they are, sir. And my goodness, what wonderful ponies they are.

But anyways, I guess to give this topic a bit more life (and to contribute something to the forum that isn't a help topic), how about that upcoming documentary that John de Lancie is taking part in? That's gonna be pretty sick.

Oh goodness what is that gruesome intertwining of modern American culture and Equestria culture I see before me?

Also of all things, no shipping. I can't believe it. It's not SO bad I guess. Next update will probably prove me wrong.

How can guypony hold his knife like that? The answer, friends, is magnets.

--- EDIT ---

Holy shit. I'm actually listening to one of those dramatic readings right now. This fan-fiction is one of the darker things I've heard, ever.

Heh, foul, foal... meh.

Last edited:
I think S.A.M. is just more of the "grotesque" side of disturbing rather than "dark".

By that I mean I found it gross and really stupid.
It felt as if it.. Tried to hard in other words.

For instance, it's just not believable. It's flow is rather disruptive and it really questions if a lot of Big Mac's actions were really necessary.

Try to live up to similar expectations Cupcakes had, and that wasn't even that good either.

A decent grimdark Fanfic absolutely has to be this one.

Last edited:
I apologize that this post is only loosely related to your Ponies, but there's a relatively new comic strip known as Heavenly Nostrils, which may or may not have been inspired in part by Friendship is Magic.

One of the two main characters is a unicorn that seems to be a mash-up of Celestia's design and high-airs, and Rarity's vanity.

Lbknn.gif

I've got to say, I love the cartoon's style and I think its characters and writing is adorable. So I guess this is the newspaper-comics equivalent to your show?

I've been dead on this forum for 3 years, and now I must randomly come on and say, I like ponies. :3

Fluttershy and Pinkie are best ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back