This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO

Also Merry Christmas

I love and need these right now and now i dont have to ask if the skinname is the same because i can just check now hooray

Yes i need these.

Not entirely sure if this was reported already, but this mod can cause segment violations. Don't know how, but they do so at some point. It even happened 5 times on one server.

This is pure gold. I love the refreshing control schemes and retro cartoony aesthetics of these characters. I probably couldn't do it justice trying to describe it :)

okay so i tried this out. it's a good mod but the crouch and the peelout feels odd. the peelout feels odd that i just need to hold the jump button to charge it, there should be an option for pressing the jump button multiple times to charge it imo. could there be an option where the crouch is mapped to shift, too? aside from those nitpicks, this mod is great.

The peelout is automatically fully charged, you don't need to hold it. holding it just gives you a moment to aim where you want to run toward.

when i loaded the xmomentum addon with chrispychars loaded, the screen became black
I've played with xmomentum just fine and seen several gifs/screenshots of it working. Try double checking that you have the most up-to-date versions of xmomentum and srb2

It seems like characters with hires can instantly sigsegv when turning "Is that Tails?" to on. Thought that would be worth sharing.

FINALLY!
I've been waiting so long and only followed your twitter for updates for this. Checking out now.

Do you have any plans for making extras features for xmomentum? Also you can make hyper/super sonic flip while flying if you run off of an edge

Let me just say for the "record..."
Pointy Sonic + spamdash + momentum = ABSOLUTE GOD MODE.

giphy.gif

(Level is "Quandary Canyon Zone" from SRB2 Apologue.)

Last edited:
Back