• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB1 Tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
So basically, a couple of months ago, I showed my friend, Jer, SRB1 Styled Tails Sprites

A couple months later (last night), I remembered it, and wanted to make the mod, the original mod was in a dm so i downloaded it.

I modified it and inserted my sprites into it.
The following GIF shows the original sprites
192849fe334ffa6.gif

I edited them with the right palette, so it wouldn't get messed up in SLADE, and I added more frames. This is what it looks like:
Earless Tails
https://art.pixilart.com/7f40b400d58d754.gif
7f40b400d58d754.gif

This is what the new sprites look like in-game. It took me around 4/3 hours because there was an endmark before the sprites. Devmode is on because he wasn't orange.
srb20179.gif

(The sprites are actually 100x100, but it says different)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try using the automatic offsets tool in SLADE, then using that same dialog box to offset them all.

I did do that but I set it to monster friendly and changed it a bit because offsets are
(this is a family friendly accoun)
ing bad

I do have some gifs and played as Earless and Tailless, all I really need to do is put the right colors for his character select image, as its just Earless and his continue icon is also that because I used Earless for naming help.

srb20247.png

Wizard Needs Food Badly

Hey is it done yet or is there still some bugs
Post automatically merged:

Well I mean are u done with it or is it not on mb

You...do know the guy making this is banned right

Let's not bump the dead thread mkay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back