SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there will never be one.

How about a 3DS Port? It is stronger then the PSP and I would kill for 3D SRB2....
Edit: I know the answers will be it isn't out yet. But... I have dreams. :)

I'm trying to run this on the PSP, and I got it running but when I try to start a level the PSP crashes. What am I doing wrong?

It wasn't released until a week or two ago, and no one seemed to be aware of it. (Search Pandora on the forums - There hasn't been any discussion of it for a very long time now.) The point of posting it here was to see if it could be added to the posts list on the first post.

Last edited:
Okay than. I don't know why you have to be such a jerk about it....

Ignore my existence please.

Last edited:
Okay than. I don't know why you have to be such a jerk about it....

Ignore my existence please.

the reason why I am not placing it in the 1st post are because:
  • I did not build the binary
  • I do not have the debug file for said binary
  • I do not have the hardware
In this case, If If I can not debug, test it or even compile for myself a binary, I can not "support" it

Why is it that the game crashes on Sonic Robo Blast Mode?
Also, why is most of the music missing?
I did not get the lite version.

EDIT: Forget all this, finally working. But it's choppy as hell, will it ever get better? (psp version)

Last edited:
why not, there is one for android too!

the Android build is stuffed with a SRB2 binary compiled for ARM CPUs as it's JNI, since most Android phones are ARM system, so it is not a pure JAVA program, never was and never will be.

is there not a windows to java developer or something

Not practical without some sort of full emulation. Java is a totally different language to C and would require an extensive rewrite to completely eliminate manual memory management, and to adapt to a new API.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back