Questions Tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effigy The Fox

Is mostly dead by now.
Hey, I just need some quick tips and help for the things I might want to do when messing with the WADs and such. They are set in numbers so if you have free time please make a response.

#1: Whenever I use MD2 models for example Tails.md2 in the right folder md2 as it just says *XXX.MD2 does not have a texture*. Does it mean the Play.png is wrong or is it something I don't have? Strange thing too is that I think the model pops the second I start a level and back to the original.

#2: What tips could you give a newbie for making characters and levels cause I'd like a really expansive variety even with the WAD collection I have right now and also I would be able to make something worth while.(Probably doesn't sound like a good reason but... what else could I think of?)

#3: In XWE when messing around with WADs, can you edit characters colors and sprites since I completely the color map when clicking the sprite. I'm not sure if it works or not.

#4: Again with XWE when examining the blueprint-like map WAD can I be able to move anything from Rings, Spawn Points and such?

#5(Goes with #3): If XWE can't be used to edit characters what could I use and where can I find them?

#6: Lastly, if I ever want to get the Doom Builder to make my own levels, on a scale of 1(Easy) to 10(Hard) how difficult was it make a level the first time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back